Has Gearbox fixed multi-bullet guns yet?

#1MarsillioPosted 3/13/2013 5:16:05 PM
Or are percentage increases still borked up?
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#2shnangyboosPosted 3/13/2013 5:22:20 PM
I think they're still borked all the shnook up.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#3N7Spectre707Posted 3/13/2013 5:40:59 PM
Supposedly a large patch is coming out before the end of march. I have no idea what all it will fix, but hopefully that's one of the issues that gets fixed.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#4JkickitPosted 3/13/2013 5:55:16 PM
What now?
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#5Marsillio(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 6:18:20 PM
Jkickit posted...
What now?

The game divides percentage damage bonuses by the number of bullets each shot fires then applies it. If a gun fires two bullets per shot you only get half the damage bonus, if it fires four bullets you only get a quarter of damage bonus, etc.

This ruins a LOT of guns.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#6WretchedOwlPosted 3/13/2013 6:22:49 PM
That only occurs when the gun is listed as multiple projectiles in the tag. such as a shotgun which is however much damage times five, the amp damage, instead of adding the entire amp shot to each pellet is now divided equally amongst the pellets so its not too overpowered.

However, guns that have multiple projectiles that aren't listed in the tag, such as the unkempt harold or the sandhawk are still unaffected by the bee nerf.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#7JkickitPosted 3/13/2013 6:27:09 PM
But something like the conference call is still good right?
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#8capnovanPosted 3/13/2013 6:29:58 PM
Jkickit posted...

it got affected too (and was actually one of the reasons for gearbox messin with stuff in the first place) but it's still good, just not as good.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#9WretchedOwlPosted 3/13/2013 6:40:45 PM
capnovan posted...
Jkickit posted...

it got affected too (and was actually one of the reasons for gearbox messin with stuff in the first place) but it's still good, just not as good.

The conference call is still a badass gun. You just can't drop Terra in 5 seconds with it after that nerf.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#10Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/13/2013 8:40:20 PM
Idk why, but it seems to me like explosive shotguns weren't effected at all. I may be wrong, but they seem far more effective at killing everything.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp