Has Gearbox fixed multi-bullet guns yet?

#11jedimikaPosted 3/14/2013 1:14:47 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
That only occurs when the gun is listed as multiple projectiles in the tag. such as a shotgun which is however much damage times five, the amp damage, instead of adding the entire amp shot to each pellet is now divided equally amongst the pellets so its not too overpowered.

However, guns that have multiple projectiles that aren't listed in the tag, such as the unkempt harold or the sandhawk are still unaffected by the bee nerf.

More than the Bee nerf the fix they did applied to all boosts, not just amp damage. So if you get +25% gun damage from a skill and you're using a 5 pellet shot gun it boost the damage of each pellet by 5%, and that ends up breaking every multipellet gun in the game.

They've put out a patch to fix this issue on the PC, but because M$ makes them pay to patch the game they're waiting so they can lump a bunch of smaller patches together into one large patch for us.
---
Winner of the Official hacked hurt/heal contest
Angel of life
#12The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/14/2013 4:09:16 AM
jedimika posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
That only occurs when the gun is listed as multiple projectiles in the tag. such as a shotgun which is however much damage times five, the amp damage, instead of adding the entire amp shot to each pellet is now divided equally amongst the pellets so its not too overpowered.

However, guns that have multiple projectiles that aren't listed in the tag, such as the unkempt harold or the sandhawk are still unaffected by the bee nerf.

More than the Bee nerf the fix they did applied to all boosts, not just amp damage. So if you get +25% gun damage from a skill and you're using a 5 pellet shot gun it boost the damage of each pellet by 5%, and that ends up breaking every multipellet gun in the game.

They've put out a patch to fix this issue on the PC, but because M$ makes them pay to patch the game they're waiting so they can lump a bunch of smaller patches together into one large patch for us.

This is just juvenile. "Oooh, look at me! I don't like Microsoft's business practices so I must replace the S with the $ symbol to show how much of a badass renegade I am! Take that M$! How you like me nao!?"

That's what goes through me head when I see stupid people do that.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#13Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/14/2013 5:10:15 AM
the issue has been patched on PC for a while now, but not yet for consoles. im really hoping that it being fixed on PC already means that we will see the correction as well in the next big patch (presumably prior to the 4th DLC).

way easier and cheaper to release patches on PC, so they got it pretty quickly. console people have been waiting

id love to have a maggie at full power again. as well as all the other multi shot weapons too i guess.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#14JkickitPosted 3/14/2013 10:52:54 AM
The_Hungry_One posted...
jedimika posted...
WretchedOwl posted...

This is just juvenile. "Oooh, look at me! I don't like Microsoft's business practices so I must replace the S with the $ symbol to show how much of a badass renegade I am! Take that M$! How you like me nao!?"

That's what goes through me head when I see stupid people do that.

Yo brotha, take a break from the the interwebs.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#15N7Spectre707Posted 3/14/2013 11:14:26 AM
Doesn't it also cost money to patch ps3 games as well, not just 360?

Oh well I blame M$ for that too.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#16fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/14/2013 11:18:43 AM
N7Spectre707 posted...
Doesn't it also cost money to patch ps3 games as well, not just 360?

Oh well I blame M$ for that too.

I think PS charges differently. I think microsoft is a one time rate while PS charges per bandwidth used, as in how many people download it.

That's just what I read in a couple places so I'm unsure if it's 100% accurate.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil