Luck of Zaffords event

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Luck of Zaffords event
3 years ago#51
Anyone else find it hilarious that this only really helps getting that one specific skin set and not the other skins to drop easier in the game?
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3 years ago#52
Are those Chinese/Japanese characters on those skins?

What do they mean? I'm guessing 'luck'.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
3 years ago#53
Does this increase the drop rate for legendary shields?

I might try to get a better Sham shield, then.
3 years ago#54
Thanks TC!
'Even with an IQ of 6000, it's still brown trouser time.'
3 years ago#55
So what are some good non-DLC shields to get guys? The only rare decent shield I have is a Bee. Playing as Maya btw.
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | i5 2500k 3.3 Ghz | EVGA Gtx 570 1280 Mb | 8 Gb DDR 3 1333 Mhz | WD 1 Tb 7200 Rpm SATA 3 | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3 years ago#56
Rhyten posted...
So what are some good non-DLC shields to get guys? The only rare decent shield I have is a Bee. Playing as Maya btw.

Purple Tediore shields, Sham, Neogenator, Deadly Bloom, Transformer, Black Hole, maybe Impaler.
3 years ago#57
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Rhyten posted...

Purple Tediore shields, Sham, Neogenator, Deadly Bloom, Transformer, Black Hole, maybe Impaler.

dont forget the hide of terra if you can get it to drop
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
3 years ago#58
Thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately I can't quite solo Terramorphus as Maya so I can't really try for it, but I'm trying for the black hole now.
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | i5 2500k 3.3 Ghz | EVGA Gtx 570 1280 Mb | 8 Gb DDR 3 1333 Mhz | WD 1 Tb 7200 Rpm SATA 3 | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3 years ago#59
Farmed the beatdown for a bit and got nothing. Killed Hyperius(using zero sandhawk bore combo) got transformer, 2 shreddifiers(corr.) 2 norfleets(one corrosive, one fire) in about 20 kills. Awesome drop rate. Did notice a lot of purple shields and booster drops in the beatdown bar.
GT : Mr Dino1022
3 years ago#60
MRDINO98 posted...
Farmed the beatdown for a bit and got nothing. Killed Hyperius(using zero sandhawk bore combo) got transformer, 2 shreddifiers(corr.) 2 norfleets(one corrosive, one fire) in about 20 kills. Awesome drop rate. Did notice a lot of purple shields and booster drops in the beatdown bar.

I killed him 5 times this morning,, and got a Predacious Norfleet (electric) and a Twin Hornet in the first 2 kills myself. I wonder if his drop rate has been increased?
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Luck of Zaffords event

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived