Did Moxxis guns get a debuff after a patch?

#1ssj954vegitoPosted 3/14/2013 1:11:55 PM
I clearly remember getting good touches with like 6000+ damage when the game first came out, what happened?
---
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.
#2resealablePosted 3/14/2013 1:46:52 PM
ssj954vegito posted...
I clearly remember getting good touches with like 6000+ damage when the game first came out, what happened?

You might have got good weapon parts. They would have mentioned that if they did, and this is the first I'm hearing of it so I don't think they did.
#3N7Spectre707Posted 3/14/2013 1:48:27 PM(edited)
I really hope they didn't. Sometimes it seems like Gearbox is just nerfing this game into oblivion. I mean I can understand nerfing the bee and cc combo, as it was way OP, but they kinda went overboard imo by also nerfing the recharge delays.

They also nerfed the seraph shield and relic, which made a pretty decent combo before the nerf, nothing I would've considered gamebreaking either, just gave you quite a bit of health. To me, it seems like whatever people find the most useful, its gonna get nerfed. Pretty soon the fibber and sandhawk are gonna get nerfed I bet. Then whatever the community finds useful next, will get a nerf.

It seems like they will nerf left and right until its basically impossible to play this game single player. Of course, maybe I'm just being paranoid.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#4ssj954vegito(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:48:56 PM
You sure? I've gotten many lvl 50 good touches and they all seem to do like 4260 damage or so now.
---
#5Kazama01Posted 3/14/2013 2:31:10 PM
http://thegearcalculator.appspot.com/

That website hasn't been updated in a long time, and it shows the best level 50 good touch doing 4853 damage.
---
'cause if there's anything more disgusting than virtual reality, it's reality. - Gambler_Justice
#6ssj954vegito(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 4:07:35 PM
Well when was it's last update.
---
#7K_MAC445Posted 3/14/2013 5:10:23 PM
They have always done this amount of damage.
---
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
GT: RANNOK445
#8Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/14/2013 5:52:03 PM
I have a lucid good touch that does like 4650. Haven't seen much better than this
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp