This game rocks!!

#1snoognz123Posted 3/14/2013 2:48:58 PM
I don't usually play shooters, but i love this game:D

I'm finding it challenging as i'm not very good at shooters, but when i take down a boss it's really rewarding.

Anyway back to it.
---
Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.
#2Jambi_ManPosted 3/14/2013 3:01:16 PM
Good for you! You've begun a long and very rewarding journey. I can't count how many "wow" moments I've had in this game.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
GT- JambiMan79
#3MrImpatient35Posted 3/14/2013 3:14:15 PM
I'm guessing you just started playing the game or just got it. Chances are you'll be playing this game for a very long time! I don't even know how many hours I've put into this game yet. You'll prolly spend most of your time collecting Legendary weapons, if you're like me. They're like pokemon...gotta catch 'em all!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#4WretchedOwlPosted 3/14/2013 5:05:57 PM
The Borderlands games are by FAR the best shooters I've ever played, mainly because of the unique RPG element and the fact that unlike every other shooter out there, this game just doesn't take itself seriously. The raunchy humor tied in with the chaotic carnage of huge explosions, burning flesh and flying body parts is just perfect. The end of Hammerlock's DLC still cracks me up every time.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#5JimiMorrison187Posted 3/14/2013 6:30:33 PM
These games are great. Really, really good value imo. They are addicting as f***, and I just play forever, disregarding almost all other games for the time I play them.

Great series.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/968921/walldunk_medium.gif
#6Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/14/2013 6:51:01 PM
Yes sir, this is indeed a great game. Very addictive, my wife and kids think I need an intervention ... I don't think I do , it's not like I skip meals to play ... baths, work, family interaction maybe .... but not meals !
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#7TorqueForkPosted 3/14/2013 7:26:04 PM
This reminds me of Phantasy Star Online. It's pretty much the same concept but with skill trees. Just start running toward certain color boxes or flags, hoping it's something no one has so you can flaunt it.
---
Uhh...check it...
#8snoognz123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:43:32 AM
I'm up to level 7 I think, had a few bs moments happen.

The biggest being a boss, I was on one side of a wall, him on the other and I just shot him through the gap, I killed him in 20 or so shots without getting hit once lol.

I love getting new loot, I'm a stat fiend I don't care if its only one point better I must equip it!

Back to it:)
---
Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.