Best Place to Exp?

#1PryorbeastPosted 3/14/2013 1:50:52 PM
Currently level 36 Zer0. Sniper build but can go melee. Anywhere i can farm experience easily? Or any bosses that would give decent exp and not beat me to hell?
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#2b_rab_2204Posted 3/14/2013 2:03:32 PM
My favorite trick is to go to caustic caverns or tundra express and try to get the varkids to pod then kill the pods, u get a lot more xp killing the pods than u do if u let them level up. U can also go kill the warrior then after he is dead kill the rakks then look for their respawn point they will always spawn in the same spot so it is unlimited xp. If you have a buddy to run around and get u ammo while u shoot or visa versa it is very effective albeit boring and exploiting the game.
---
GT: SixGunShray
#3Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 2:06:54 PM
Hm... is the warrior soloable at my level? I just solo'd Bnk3r today but exp wasn't that good and he dropped crap lol

Sn: Anyone know where to get either a tumtum or snookum muckamuck?
---
#4b_rab_2204Posted 3/14/2013 2:11:34 PM
U u have an appropriate bee you should be fine. If you have never killed him before it might take some attempts to get his patterns down but if you can keep the crystalics at bay he is fairly easy to kill.
---
#5Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 2:15:16 PM
I don't have any bees. I have a decent(i think) flame shield and a Jakobs snipe but can't remember exactly which. It has decent damage for my level tho. Other guns i have are crap lol but i make do.
---
#6b_rab_2204Posted 3/14/2013 2:17:31 PM
I would get one once u get the quest from mordeci. It makes farming, even for xp much easier.
---
#7Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 2:22:06 PM
I read on the Wiki that the bee is best with weapons with high RoF. Would it still be effective even tho I'm using mainly a Jakobs sniper?
---
#8JacquardPosted 3/14/2013 2:23:26 PM
Pryorbeast posted...

Sn: Anyone know where to get either a tumtum or snookum muckamuck?

Could be anywhere, but if you've finished Captain Scarlett's DLC, the Treasure Room glitch is your best bet.
#9b_rab_2204Posted 3/14/2013 2:26:55 PM
It will make each shot 2 or 3 times more powerful if its scales with my level 50 stuff but u probably will need to use a few different weapons to effectively kill the warrior, as well as the other adversaries you encounter leading up to the final fight.
---
#10killbot357Posted 3/14/2013 2:29:35 PM
Finish up PT1 if you haven't already and start TVHM. You're not going to find much in the way of good experience in the first playthrough.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2