Best Place to Exp?

#11b_rab_2204Posted 3/14/2013 3:30:57 PM
Of course it only works when it is fully charged so high rate if fire is best because you will be taking damage, so the more rounds on target while the shield is up makes for more efficient killing.
---
GT: SixGunShray
#12Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 3:45:24 PM
Jacquard posted...
Pryorbeast posted...

Sn: Anyone know where to get either a tumtum or snookum muckamuck?

Could be anywhere, but if you've finished Captain Scarlett's DLC, the Treasure Room glitch is your best bet.

No dlc yet. Spent money on new gears of war and Tomb Raider...which i have yet to open....

So from what u've all said, I need to farm a decent bee shield and smg?Suggestions on smg?
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#13b_rab_2204Posted 3/14/2013 3:57:18 PM
You probably don't need anything to special since you will be out leveling it fairly quick, I like bandit smgs because of the magazine capacity, and I despise Hyperion (everything generally) because of the ads sway.
---
#14tony8669Posted 3/14/2013 3:59:54 PM
If you don't mind using an exploit, use the Evil Smasher to power up whatever weapons you're using, and just blast through the story mission.

By the time to get close to the end of the 2nd playthough you should hit lvl 50.
#15Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 4:42:14 PM
tony8669 posted...
If you don't mind using an exploit, use the Evil Smasher to power up whatever weapons you're using, and just blast through the story mission.

By the time to get close to the end of the 2nd playthough you should hit lvl 50.

What's the Evil Smasher exploit?

I'm on my second play now and halfway thru the mission to save Roland. So far it sounds like repeating the warrior is my best option once i find a bee. Anyone care to tag along on my first attempt?
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#16b_rab_2204Posted 3/14/2013 5:02:58 PM
The evil smasher is a gun Marcus made, and there is a glitch. I personally haven't used it but it has something to do with when u reload it will stack damage. Then the next weapon u swap to will have a ridiculous amount of damage. If you look it up on you tube I'm sure you can find a play by play. I don't know where to get an evil smasher or I would have a better idea of how it works, I assume it its a quest reward but I don't know which one.
---
#17Tru_NavaronePosted 3/14/2013 5:14:50 PM
The warrior is very easy to solo. I did it for levels 34-40 with a survival tree focused Axton without any legendary gear. Blue and purple gear is enough.
---
I can tell you why there aint black folk in anime.
*random anime scenario commences* Black folk: **** that!! -dmainev3
#18HaloDad020508Posted 3/14/2013 5:30:58 PM
Jacquard posted...
Pryorbeast posted...

Could be anywhere, but if you've finished Captain Scarlett's DLC, the Treasure Room glitch is your best bet.

Im alnost done with the Scarlett DLC. What is this treasure room glitch you speak of?
---
Playing Borderlands 2, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.
Anticipating Hitman HD, Tomb Raider and Crysis 3.
#19JacquardPosted 3/14/2013 5:52:02 PM
HaloDad020508 posted...
Jacquard posted...
Pryorbeast posted...

Im alnost done with the Scarlett DLC. What is this treasure room glitch you speak of?

You gain access to the Treasure Room upon beating The Leviathan. You can fight him twice, legitimately, and access the Treasure Room each time. After that, you can glitch into the room by way of invisible walkways and an "elevator" of sorts.

Instead of describing the path, it's easier to look it up on YouTube. Here's a link to a tutorial made by one of the forum members here (deadlyfred), though there are others.

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#20Tru_NavaronePosted 3/15/2013 1:14:30 AM
Pryorbeast posted...
tony8669 posted...

What's the Evil Smasher exploit?

I'm on my second play now and halfway thru the mission to save Roland. So far it sounds like repeating the warrior is my best option once i find a bee. Anyone care to tag along on my first attempt?

the Smasher glitch improves all stats of a weapon:
fire rate
recoil
accuracy
clip size
bullet speed
damage
etc.

the following should give you an idea about how much the Smasher glitch can stack damage
pulling some of these numbers from memory because I'm too lazy to connect my 360 but they should be pretty accurate

my level 10 infinity vladof non-element pistol is listed at 66 dmg and after I hit it with a good Smasher glitch, its doing 2200+ non-crit dmg

my level 34 vladof non-element pistol has around 1100 dmg listed and does about 1850, no glitch of course

my skills and BAR give about a 69% dmg boost. We do a little math and find that the smasher glitch has boosted the level 10 pistol to about 1300 base dmg

66 to 1300 is a more than significant jump

I've had a level 34 840+ listed dmg AR do over 150,000 dmg. I dont remember what level of boost this was but I don't tend to try and figure that out. I just use the screen and then Infinity pistol clip size to gauge my boost. I prefer to stacks 80+ bullets in the clip but I'm happy as long as it 50+. I've gotten it over 100 a few times though

now imagine what a level 50 weapon that has been glitched could do. its ridiculous.
---
I can tell you why there aint black folk in anime.
*random anime scenario commences* Black folk: **** that!! -dmainev3