So are explosive norfleets legit or not?

#1ssj954vegitoPosted 3/14/2013 4:15:41 PM
I've experimented and picked up some elemental kerblasters that someone dropped and I didn't keep them after quitting with them in my inventory, but the explosive one I traded with some guy for is sitting in my inventory, so should this mean they're legit?
---
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.
#2Steve0314Posted 3/14/2013 4:16:45 PM
ssj954vegito posted...
I've experimented and picked up some elemental kerblasters that someone dropped and I didn't keep them after quitting with them in my inventory, but the explosive one I traded with some guy for is sitting in my inventory, so should this mean they're legit?

I dont think so. It says on wikia only slag corrosive shock and fire.
---
GT: Steve0314
#3ssj954vegito(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 4:20:59 PM
Usually Wikis are ccorrect but as far as I know, every modded weapon kept in your inventory dissapears after quitting, and this doesen't, so.
---
#4youngunner2123Posted 3/14/2013 4:27:03 PM
Only black colored guns do

But that might have all the proper items except element. But it's def modded
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#5resealablePosted 3/14/2013 4:32:43 PM
They aren't supposed to exist but the game doesn't consider them modded so it won't delete them. Same goes for hyperion darts spawning without an element, but people have seen them spawn so its probably a glitch.
#6Redrum0351Posted 3/14/2013 4:41:47 PM
Hey wanna trade later I got a really cool shock two fer infinity that doesn't disappear either.
---
GT: REdrUM0351
#7Redrum0351Posted 3/14/2013 4:48:43 PM
Oh it is also manufactured by Jacobs.
---
GT: REdrUM0351
#8ssj954vegito(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:12:23 PM(edited)
They aren't supposed to exist but the game doesn't consider them modded so it won't delete them. Same goes for hyperion darts spawning without an element, but people have seen them spawn so its probably a glitch.

Makes sense, the first non elemental Hyperion spiker I found, I thought was modded as some people just left, but found otherwise when one dropped from Terra.

So, does anyone have an elemental norfleet they'd trade/dupe? I'd lke to offload this [or keep it if it really is just a glitch, that's like double rarity imo]

Hey wanna trade later I got a really cool shock two fer infinity that doesn't disappear either.

Eh, infinities aren't really a rarity to me with how easily they circulate now, but if you were to say, have a slow hand or hellfire, I'd be game.

Oh it is also manufactured by Jacobs.

....you can really keep it.....or toss it off a cliff, the latter being a better option.
---
#9WretchedOwlPosted 3/14/2013 4:59:49 PM
The Explosive Norfleet I have, I got from a guy who claims Hyperius himself dropped it for him, and that its supposed to be the rarest one in the game, only explosive maliwan, blah blah blah. But you can only trust people so far. And though BL2Wiki doesn't list it as being potentially explosive, I've experienced their blunderings first hand in the past, so you can't go off everything they say either. I've seen a couple non ele e-tech pistols as well, AND the e-tech gun that Zed gave me to try out during his little quest also happens to be non elemental.

So, you never know, really. Honestly, if it is constructed, someone just took out the tech, leaving a blank slot which defaults all rocket launchers to explosive. I personally don't feel like I'm cheating using it, since its worse than it was before someone messed with it. I just like it because it fits my whole explosive build on my Axton, which is nice. Though, honestly, I prefer the Badaboom I have over the Norfleet any day of the week.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#10resealablePosted 3/14/2013 5:04:27 PM
If that's how you feel about the infinity then ditch the norfleet. I assure someone made that.