choosing your sandhawk?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. choosing your sandhawk?
3 years ago#1
Can you save and quit until you get the one you want from scarlet?
3 years ago#2
Don't save, dashboard and reload.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
3 years ago#3
Oh, and be careful, you are close to a save spot when you turn it in. Someone else might know better though. I've only done the dashboard thing to get the sloth sniper I wanted, took a while.
---
3 years ago#4
It's safer to load up a mule and turn it in on them. Saves you having to risk getting caught by the save point and you can pile up a collection of them and pick what you like.
3 years ago#5
HappyGoNowhere posted...
It's safer to load up a mule and turn it in on them. Saves you having to risk getting caught by the save point and you can pile up a collection of them and pick what you like.

This sounds better and safer. I learned something, thank you.
---
3 years ago#6
HappyGoNowhere posted...

How would I do this method? Still learning a lot
3 years ago#7
HappyGoNowhere posted...

Please elaborate... just started the DLC, so I have time but it'd be nice to know by the time I got there
3 years ago#8
heidegger37 posted...
HappyGoNowhere posted...

Please elaborate... just started the DLC, so I have time but it'd be nice to know by the time I got there

bump
3 years ago#9
heidegger37 posted...
heidegger37 posted...
HappyGoNowhere posted...

bump

Nevermind! I understand, thanks guys
3 years ago#10
Sorry, I wasn't around to see your question there. Anyway if you need help here's a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhjRWjzRb5s
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. choosing your sandhawk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived