choosing your sandhawk?

#1heidegger37Posted 3/14/2013 5:15:20 PM
Can you save and quit until you get the one you want from scarlet?
#2Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/14/2013 5:17:15 PM
Don't save, dashboard and reload.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#3Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/14/2013 5:20:59 PM
Oh, and be careful, you are close to a save spot when you turn it in. Someone else might know better though. I've only done the dashboard thing to get the sloth sniper I wanted, took a while.
---
#4HappyGoNowherePosted 3/14/2013 5:22:16 PM
It's safer to load up a mule and turn it in on them. Saves you having to risk getting caught by the save point and you can pile up a collection of them and pick what you like.
#5Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/14/2013 5:24:02 PM
HappyGoNowhere posted...
It's safer to load up a mule and turn it in on them. Saves you having to risk getting caught by the save point and you can pile up a collection of them and pick what you like.

This sounds better and safer. I learned something, thank you.
---
#6heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:46:49 PM
HappyGoNowhere posted...

How would I do this method? Still learning a lot
#7heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:49:11 PM
HappyGoNowhere posted...

Please elaborate... just started the DLC, so I have time but it'd be nice to know by the time I got there
#8heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 5:58:52 PM
heidegger37 posted...
HappyGoNowhere posted...

Please elaborate... just started the DLC, so I have time but it'd be nice to know by the time I got there

bump
#9heidegger37(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:00:13 PM
heidegger37 posted...
heidegger37 posted...
HappyGoNowhere posted...

bump

Nevermind! I understand, thanks guys
#10HappyGoNowherePosted 3/14/2013 6:24:40 PM
Sorry, I wasn't around to see your question there. Anyway if you need help here's a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhjRWjzRb5s