choosing your sandhawk?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. choosing your sandhawk?

User Info: heidegger37

heidegger37
3 years ago#1
Can you save and quit until you get the one you want from scarlet?

User Info: Pvt-Spoon

Pvt-Spoon
3 years ago#2
Don't save, dashboard and reload.
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.

Pvt-Spoon
3 years ago#3
Oh, and be careful, you are close to a save spot when you turn it in. Someone else might know better though. I've only done the dashboard thing to get the sloth sniper I wanted, took a while.

User Info: HappyGoNowhere

HappyGoNowhere
3 years ago#4
It's safer to load up a mule and turn it in on them. Saves you having to risk getting caught by the save point and you can pile up a collection of them and pick what you like.

Pvt-Spoon
3 years ago#5
HappyGoNowhere posted...
It's safer to load up a mule and turn it in on them. Saves you having to risk getting caught by the save point and you can pile up a collection of them and pick what you like.

This sounds better and safer. I learned something, thank you.

heidegger37
3 years ago#6
HappyGoNowhere posted...

How would I do this method? Still learning a lot

heidegger37
3 years ago#7
HappyGoNowhere posted...

Please elaborate... just started the DLC, so I have time but it'd be nice to know by the time I got there

heidegger37
3 years ago#8
heidegger37 posted...
HappyGoNowhere posted...

Please elaborate... just started the DLC, so I have time but it'd be nice to know by the time I got there

bump

heidegger37
3 years ago#9
heidegger37 posted...
heidegger37 posted...
HappyGoNowhere posted...

bump

Nevermind! I understand, thanks guys

User Info: HappyGoNowhere

HappyGoNowhere
3 years ago#10
Sorry, I wasn't around to see your question there. Anyway if you need help here's a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhjRWjzRb5s
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. choosing your sandhawk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived