Finally got a decent shield drop

#1Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/14/2013 5:30:56 PM
Just got a level 19 black hole. Took about the same amount of time to drop as they always have. Kinda annoyed it dropped at such a low level, but what can ya do

Think ill try for a low level sham now

Anyone else nab anything good thus far during the shield event?
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#2Evil SquallPosted 3/14/2013 5:37:05 PM
Almost sure the increase doesnt affect Legendary drop rates. Did a couple dozen Bunker runs and got nothing. A whole buttload of purple and blue shields dropped in the arena but no Shams.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#3Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/14/2013 5:39:19 PM
Think I'll do Rusty for the 50 then Jasper. I tried for a bit for a bee, just because it's a quick run, but no dice yet. Tomorrow is another day though, done on Pandora for the night.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#4b_rab_2204Posted 3/14/2013 6:00:27 PM
Gearbox.com says there will be an increase in "drop rates and rarity." Whatever that means.
---
GT: SixGunShray
#5PanopictonguyPosted 3/14/2013 6:23:31 PM
b_rab_2204 posted...
Gearbox.com says there will be an increase in "drop rates and rarity." Whatever that means.

It means more shields will drop from enemies. The shields that drop will be of increased rarity. Instead of mostly greens & whites you're more likely to get blues & purples.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#6RaptorkittyPosted 3/14/2013 6:51:50 PM
Did a few Bee runs, got nothing. Decided to pop on my VHR, a run or two later, my first Bee. Only 49 though. :/
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#7Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/14/2013 6:58:27 PM
Raptorkitty posted...
Did a few Bee runs, got nothing. Decided to pop on my VHR, a run or two later, my first Bee. Only 49 though. :/

Not bad, my first was a 48.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#8RaptorkittyPosted 3/14/2013 7:32:12 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

Not bad, my first was a 48.

I was pretty happy. First time going at Terra with it I did pretty good. Didn't beat him though.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#9demonwithinPosted 3/14/2013 7:43:26 PM
Evil Squall posted...
Almost sure the increase doesnt affect Legendary drop rates. Did a couple dozen Bunker runs and got nothing. A whole buttload of purple and blue shields dropped in the arena but no Shams.

I was running Pete earlier. Dropped a Fabled Tortoise and another WTF, led me to "WTF?" since that's the 4th or 5th one in the last week. And this is excluding the jacked-up drop rates of "Orange Monday".
---
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel
#10AnubisSlayer2Posted 3/14/2013 7:50:11 PM
Since I started being able to solo him, Pete dropped his legendary for me and it was a Sham 83% absorb. Not bad, but I farmed a 94% from Bunker ages ago -__-
---
GT: MasterKush814