Lv50 Bee Shield

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lv50 Bee Shield

User Info: FireCloud37

FireCloud37
3 years ago#1
Can someone please help me with a Bee shield level 50? I've farming this Hunter guy for hours and nothing. This is the only thing I want and I'm about ready to give up :(. I really have nothing to offer too because I've been struggling through TVHM and only managed to get to this part using a level 29 Bee Shield from the first playthrough. All he seems to drop is when ever I kill him this time. If someone could throw me a spare level 50 Bee I would greatly appreciate it. The only thing I can offer in return is that I have every side mission up to this point non completed so if anyone needs a something like Doctors orders to farm or something I will assist.
White FC- 1678 9535 1412

User Info: Raptorkitty

Raptorkitty
3 years ago#2
I wish I could help. I got a 49 earlier and am going to go back for 50 after I clear TVHM. If you have a Vault Hunter Relic, pop it on. I got my 49 within 1 or 2 runs of popping it.
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board

FireCloud37
3 years ago#3
Level 49 would work too. That's actually my current level. Halfway to 50 from farming him so much. And I have that on combined with the special drop rate increase and still no luck :/. The amp damage is the only thing allowing me to kill most of the monsters. Im playing as Zero and he's just a wet noodle.
White FC- 1678 9535 1412

User Info: b_rab_2204

b_rab_2204
3 years ago#4
Send me an invite.
GT: SixGunShray

FireCloud37
3 years ago#5
Thank you very much. Give me a second.
White FC- 1678 9535 1412

FireCloud37
3 years ago#6
Much appreciated B Rab. First time playing this game and it's been very enjoyable. Thanks for making my game experience a mot simpler. I cant figure out a good build for Zero. Had him in the sniper tree maxed out and was doing nice but I switched to melee with the law and order because it was fun. I just can't find a good class mod to utilise. Thanks so much again man.
White FC- 1678 9535 1412

User Info: b_rab_2204

b_rab_2204
3 years ago#7
No problem. On my assassin I speced into the sniper tree starting out then changed to to middle one because the Kuni are very powerful when soloing normal quests, not as useful against bosses though. I would try that out and see ifnu feel less noodley. I switched back to the sniper tree later to farm bosses because of the crit stacks. Those plus a good killer mod do work.
GT: SixGunShray
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lv50 Bee Shield

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived