Weapons that you can use from the hip.

#1BigRobb2389Posted 3/15/2013 8:55:12 AM
Now, other than the obvious hyperion arms and most shotguns. What are some other weapons that you can and like to use from the hip.

I like Torgue and Maliwan Pistols from the hip, as well as Maliwan and Bandit SMGs. (Really want an etech bandit plasma caster)

what other weapons can you use from the hip effectively?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/15/2013 8:57:13 AM
slagga

TBH bandit plasma casters are pretty lousy IMO. they shoot kinda normal for a few feet, then the rounds just seem to fly off in a random direction.

vladof pistols and miniguns should also do well for gunzerking
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/15/2013 9:06:44 AM
Torgue miniguns, especially when strafing.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#4Jambi_ManPosted 3/15/2013 9:25:00 AM
KerrrrBlaster!!
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
GT- JambiMan79
#5innersmokePosted 3/15/2013 9:28:38 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
slagga

TBH bandit plasma casters are pretty lousy IMO. they shoot kinda normal for a few feet, then the rounds just seem to fly off in a random direction.

I used to think the same thing about bandit PCs, but try using one on a raid boss, with the size they usually are you'll hit almost every shot without aiming. Their fire rate is awesome and the huge clip size makes it perfect with the bee
---
GT- Innersmoke
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/15/2013 9:30:11 AM
innersmoke posted...
slagga

I used to think the same thing about bandit PCs, but try using one on a raid boss, with the size they usually are you'll hit almost every shot without aiming. Their fire rate is awesome and the huge clip size makes it perfect with the bee

i think i still have one in the bank. maybe ill bring it out and give it a go on terra or something if i didnt sell it back when i got it. i think it was fire.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7innersmokePosted 3/15/2013 9:32:47 AM
innersmoke posted...
slagga

i think i still have one in the bank. maybe ill bring it out and give it a go on terra or something if i didnt sell it back when i got it. i think it was fire.

If you tossed it I could hook you up, I've got a ridiculous amount of them
---
GT- Innersmoke
#8gunsndrosesPosted 3/15/2013 9:48:11 AM
Jakobs revolvers
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#9BigRobb2389(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:27:09 AM
slagga

thats why I want one, I figured they were meant to be used from the hip at close-medium range.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#10WretchedOwlPosted 3/15/2013 1:19:27 PM
I freaking love hipfiring my cobra on my explosive Axton. Sure you have to wait a second or two for the recoil, but most of that is taken up by the bolt action anyway. Surveyors beware.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls