This new character better have some skills that involve shotguns

#1innersmokePosted 3/15/2013 10:38:24 AM
Because no one else really does, just sayin
---
GT- Innersmoke
#2JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/15/2013 10:48:23 AM
I'm hoping he has passive aggro drawing skills, as come at me bro just doesn't hold aggro enough.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#3innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:22:56 AM
I dont know about a full passive Aggro skill, maybe an Aggro kill skill. It would only last for.. Like the 8-10 seconds all the others do. But darn would that be useful when running around with a team of squishy zeroes
---
GT- Innersmoke
#4MrImpatient35Posted 3/15/2013 2:40:45 PM
I'd actually use shotguns if he increased their accuracy. I never use them because I usually like to engage the enemies at medium range, and a lot of them don't have the accuracy for that.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#5Flow_149Posted 3/15/2013 2:46:50 PM
and1ballr posted...
I'd actually use shotguns if he increased their accuracy. I never use them because I usually like to engage the enemies at medium range, and a lot of them don't have the accuracy for that.

Doesn't zero have a skill like that or am I mistaken?
#6WretchedOwlPosted 3/15/2013 2:58:21 PM
I haven't tried it myself, but looking through the skill tree on my Zer0, I think I could make an awesome shotgun spec. Something like this.

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/assassin.php?505551300050000000000550510000

The only problem, is I can't find a class mod that actually fits this build. Maybe a sure shot class mod. I dunno, I'll have to play around a bit with it once I get my Zer0 to 50. This with a Jakob's 2 shot Quad would be amazing.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#7MrImpatient35Posted 3/15/2013 3:04:51 PM
Flow_149 posted...
and1ballr posted...

He does, but I think the nerfed it. The max accuracy boost is 25% now. I think it was higher than that before. He was the fourth character I used, so I missed out :(. I got him up to level 39 before I lost interest...well, I didn't lose interest. I just wanted to use my Siren again. Had a lot of fun with her.
---
#8MrImpatient35Posted 3/15/2013 3:11:04 PM
and1ballr posted...
Flow_149 posted...
and1ballr posted...

He does, but I think the nerfed it. The max accuracy boost is 25% now. I think it was higher than that before. He was the fourth character I used, so I missed out :(. I got him up to level 39 before I lost interest...well, I didn't lose interest. I just wanted to use my Siren again. Had a lot of fun with her.

Actually, I like my guns to have at least 80-85 accuracy. With the boost, I'd need a 55-60 accuracy shotgun. That's not a lot of them that I've come across.
---
#9Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/15/2013 3:30:56 PM
I'd love to see a skill tree featuring shotguns. With something like getting a crit kill increases accuracy for a bit. Depleted shield and health increases damage.
Would be awesome, we shall see.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#10Yankeehazard191Posted 3/16/2013 9:24:18 AM
Well salvador with dual Lv 50 Conference Calls is quite lethal
---
You don't have daddy issues! Now Luke Sky Walker that guy has daddy issues.