Looking for Norfleet

#1AdrozielPosted 3/15/2013 3:56:23 PM
Okay, I'm looking for a Norfleet. A level 50 Norfleet, and I do not mind what element it is as long as it is not slag or fire. Also Because it is such a valuable weapon and I do not have anything to really offer in return, Just a level 36 Bonus Package, I'm willing to accept a dupe. Whether or not you want to trade is up to you. I would normally try to get the weapon myself, but I don't even have the means of spawning Vermiverous let alone the ability to farm him for Norfleet. I only have on other person I play Borderlands 2 with and we've tried multiple times to spawn him, with no luck. The odds of spawning him without 4 people are just much too low, and I am incredibly shy when it comes to playing with other people over Xbox live and other online games, but that's neither here nor there. I'm pretty much available whenever, including right no. Anyway, Anyone willing to graciously dupe or trade me a Norfleet will be greatly appreciated.

Gamertag is AdrielVladTepes
#2SinisterBladePosted 3/15/2013 4:03:06 PM
I have spare ones ill never use. Should have an xtra corrosion and shock, lemme look and ill message you.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3Adroziel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 4:20:57 PM
Ah, Thank you very much. That really helps me out.