Does anyone feel like...

#1WretchedOwlPosted 3/15/2013 4:47:30 PM
The drop rates got nerfed a bit since the little legendary event/screwup from Gearbox? Or am I just having horribly bad luck lately?
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/15/2013 4:50:36 PM
Not sure. Even before the botched hotfix I wasnt getting anything.

Ive resulted to looking for trade partners to get my weapons. Spending an entire day off from work and getting NOTHING for it is getting me pretty close to shelving this game. I dont like to group up online, and they just screw over solo players with the lower drop rates for solo.

NO ITEM is worth an entire day worth of gameplay. Im sorry, it just isnt.
#3WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 4:59:28 PM
I like to play usually with just one other person. and every night we go around from zone to zone and kill all the unique npc's and bosses a few times that drop uniques/legendaries, and before the hotfix we were usually getting 1 or 2 drops a night... but ever since that I haven't seen a legendary drop off anyone but Pete.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#4Psycho_PansyPosted 3/15/2013 6:08:32 PM
Whatever u need, i probably got. I need good purple alliegence relics or good weapons specifc class mods. If you dont have ill still give you whatever you need.
---
GamerTag: TerdMuncherX I am always giving out freebies in BL2. Contact me on xbox rather than here
#5cheetttoo89Posted 3/15/2013 8:44:43 PM
Psycho_Pansy posted...
Whatever u need, i probably got. I need good purple alliegence relics or good weapons specifc class mods. If you dont have ill still give you whatever you need.

I have ghe class mods and all the purple gear you need hit me up....gt Twopennyauto....see you on pandora vault hunters
#633mm33Posted 3/15/2013 8:46:03 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Not sure. Even before the botched hotfix I wasnt getting anything.

Ive resulted to looking for trade partners to get my weapons. Spending an entire day off from work and getting NOTHING for it is getting me pretty close to shelving this game. I dont like to group up online, and they just screw over solo players with the lower drop rates for solo.

NO ITEM is worth an entire day worth of gameplay. Im sorry, it just isnt.

sums my thoughts up too
---
GT: LinearVirus0
GT: VividestPlains8
#7jloewensteinPosted 3/15/2013 10:59:15 PM
I feel like... awsome!!!!

A Well Kept Striker from Gee (he can drop legendaries, after all), and completed "feed Gee to his worms" challenge

After that, with the 4player glitch mojo, why not make a visit to caustic caverns? Did it, Vermi spawned, and I have a Norfleet.