The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Um... patch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EirePrince

EirePrince
3 years ago#1
I just got kicked off and when I got back on it asked me to download a patch?

User Info: wolf_link93

wolf_link93
3 years ago#2
Same here, really curious if it's some new stuff or just patching in the stuff we already get through the hot fixes.
GT: Rodney Candle

User Info: EirePrince

EirePrince
3 years ago#3
Made me lose a really good Blaster. I hope it was worth it.

User Info: N7Spectre707

N7Spectre707
3 years ago#4
I'm wondering what it did as well.
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#5
oh, so I'm not the only one that got this update... no one else on my friends has gotten it nd now I can't play with them.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: Zenxin

Zenxin
3 years ago#6
I'm hoping that maybe its a behind-the-scenes patch for new DLC

I don't want it to fix the bank vault or all the fun glitches I haven't gotten the chance to try yet
Sig.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#7
Zenxin posted...
I'm hoping that maybe its a behind-the-scenes patch for new DLC

I don't want it to fix the bank vault or all the fun glitches I haven't gotten the chance to try yet

they'd better not fix the unlimited bank space.... how am I supposed to collect guns if I have a limited amount of slots?!
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls

Zenxin
3 years ago#8
If you clear the system cache on your 360 you should get the new update when booting BL2 back up

now somebody take this information and see if the vank vault/evil smasher/treasure room still work
Sig.

User Info: Falloutgenuis

Falloutgenuis
3 years ago#9
Smasher is still working.
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ

Zenxin
3 years ago#10
bank vault seems to work too, although it is kinda spotty when it comes to navigating it on my end. may just be me.

I don't have treasure room access so I can't check that
Sig.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived