Um... patch?

#11JkickitPosted 3/15/2013 9:35:09 PM
Zenxin posted...
bank vault seems to work too, although it is kinda spotty when it comes to navigating it on my end. may just be me.

I don't have treasure room access so I can't check that

Phew.

Imagine they patched it and it deleted all the extra guns, holy **** ._.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#12SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/15/2013 10:18:12 PM
Treasure room still works.

I can't play with friends, though. Something about 'outdated versions' on both our ends.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#13your other dad sayzPosted 3/15/2013 10:44:59 PM
I just had a weird thing happen after downloading the patch. I loaded up my level 50 Axton and his skill points were all reset. Like he was respec'd, but I know I never respec him.

Maybe I am crazy, but I will check my other characters in a bit.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#14icarax24Posted 3/15/2013 10:59:31 PM
I don't know if its true or not but i think they will patch the Bank Vault glitch. So might wanna take guns out so you don't lose them
#15SinisterBladePosted 3/15/2013 11:07:08 PM
Even if they patched the Vault, you would never lose anything. However everytime you removed a gun, it couldnt be re-added, weapons couldn't be added or swapped until the you had below the max spots. This was tested on PC by people and GBX themselves said you wouldnt lose those weapons. But if that did occur, where to put all the guns?
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#16capnovanPosted 3/15/2013 11:08:29 PM
I'm not liking the sound of this. No info anywhere on Gearbox forums. Some issues being reported of people losing BAR and heads and skins, lagging and Pete not spawning tied to the patch. Don't know how widespread it is. Patches aren't normally released on Saturday mornings, are they?

I wonder if that "Oopsie Orange" intern has struck again?

I'm not dl'ing this patch yet.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#17KellyRipyaPosted 3/15/2013 11:23:36 PM
Seems on Twitter most of the problems with the patch are with people whose games are suddenly incompatible to play with their friends. Also a few people have had their Claptrap stash cleared out but seems to be no issues yet with the bank vault.

What a shady shady 2am patch
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#18darktonberryPosted 3/15/2013 11:25:22 PM
This is probably what the patch was for...

http://mp1st.com/2013/03/14/borderlands-2-luck-of-the-zaford-gear-up-weekend/

Increased shield drops, new skin and a new smg for the first character you load up spawned at their level.
#19Gwalir11Posted 3/15/2013 11:26:15 PM
darktonberry posted...
This is probably what the patch was for...

http://mp1st.com/2013/03/14/borderlands-2-luck-of-the-zaford-gear-up-weekend/

Increased shield drops, new skin and a new smg for the first character you load up spawned at their level.

That's already out though.
#20KellyRipyaPosted 3/15/2013 11:37:54 PM
Btw about that Zaford event, don't bother using any Golden keys his weekend unless you're looking for a purple shield from the chest. The increased shield Drop rate is affecting the chest especially it seems
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell