Um... patch?

#21capnovanPosted 3/15/2013 10:43:45 PM
darktonberry posted...
This is probably what the patch was for...

http://mp1st.com/2013/03/14/borderlands-2-luck-of-the-zaford-gear-up-weekend/

Increased shield drops, new skin and a new smg for the first character you load up spawned at their level.

that was a hot fix.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#22darktonberryPosted 3/15/2013 10:51:01 PM
capnovan posted...
darktonberry posted...
This is probably what the patch was for...

http://mp1st.com/2013/03/14/borderlands-2-luck-of-the-zaford-gear-up-weekend/

Increased shield drops, new skin and a new smg for the first character you load up spawned at their level.

that was a hot fix.

did you read the article? it gives you a code for skins and a gun is added to your inventory.
#23darktonberryPosted 3/15/2013 10:51:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24capnovanPosted 3/15/2013 11:23:13 PM
darktonberry posted...
did you read the article? it gives you a code for skins and a gun is added to your inventory.

the increased shield drops are a result of a hot fix (temporary) and began on Thursday

the patch (permanent) started happening 2 hours ago

the skins have been on your disc and were, up until now, not available to be unlocked (at least legitimately)

the gun is the only thing new
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#25FoxTornadoPosted 3/15/2013 11:53:02 PM
I was hoping they finally decided to fix Deathtrap's shield healing skill, but it's still the same -_-;

I'm sure the sound glitch with his slash attack skill is still there, too.
---
Playing: Tekken Tag 2, Sonic All Stars Transformed, Borderlands 2, Phantom Breaker: BG
#26knightfall247Posted 3/16/2013 12:29:25 AM
I just downloaded the patch having not played in a week and now I can't play any of my saves. WTF?!
---
"We'll make our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it appears." Homer Simpson
#27Master XPosted 3/16/2013 1:15:18 AM
If you don't notice anything else different (BA reset, losing Claptrap bank stuff, losing skins/costumes is just the BA reset kicking it, which has always had a good chance of occurring whenever you update, unfortunately) then it's probably just the patch that is a permanent compilation of the temporary hot fixes. Maybe some "next DLC" compatibility stuff in the background.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#28SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/16/2013 2:51:00 AM
capnovan posted...
darktonberry posted...

the increased shield drops are a result of a hot fix (temporary) and began on Thursday

the patch (permanent) started happening 2 hours ago

the skins have been on your disc and were, up until now, not available to be unlocked (at least legitimately)

the gun is the only thing new

The gun is not new. It's a mission reward for siding with Zafords in the Clan War.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#29Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/16/2013 5:01:26 AM
The gun is junk.

Every time I equip it, the gun basicly automaticly slags me. Why in the name of all that is holy would you want a low damage, slagging smg that also slags who is carrying it?

freakin stupid.
#30Four SkullsPosted 3/16/2013 5:57:00 AM
Is this the glitch that fixed the Gunzerker damage glitch?