Um... patch?

#31gunsndrosesPosted 3/16/2013 6:44:28 AM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
The gun is junk.

Every time I equip it, the gun basicly automaticly slags me. Why in the name of all that is holy would you want a low damage, slagging smg that also slags who is carrying it?

freakin stupid.

The gun isn't junk, it's actually quite awesome.

It shocks and slags at the same time. It has boosted stats, too.
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#32mike468Posted 3/16/2013 7:15:06 AM
Falloutgenuis posted...
Smasher is still working.

I didn't install it yet until this was confirmed. I'm still going to hold out until an official release note is pu tout from Gearbox about what exactly this update does.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#33PhantaxusPosted 3/16/2013 7:43:47 AM
Smasher is still working however I just got told that Pyro Pete is locked as one or more players has defeated him today.

This was an online game

I was the only player.
#34The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/16/2013 7:46:22 AM
In this topic: "players" desperate to know if their game-breaking glitch is still working.

Honestly, it's quite pathetic.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#35SolidStryderPosted 3/16/2013 8:01:38 AM
The_Hungry_One posted...
In this topic: "players" desperate to know if their game-breaking glitch is still working.

Honestly, it's quite pathetic.

Shouldn't you be spending hours grinding instead of posting in here, casual?
#36gunsndrosesPosted 3/16/2013 8:03:18 AM
in this topic:

Elitist nutjob(s) who are starved for attention and take out their anger on "casuals."
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#37PhantaxusPosted 3/16/2013 8:32:45 AM
Phantaxus posted...
Smasher is still working however I just got told that Pyro Pete is locked as one or more players has defeated him today.

This was an online game

I was the only player.

^ ignore this just tried again and he spawned ok. I must have been offline or it was a glitch
#38BreezyBriiPosted 3/16/2013 8:45:36 AM
After downloading the patch, I checked all my players. Everything seems fine. Online co-op is working well too. No heads lost or skins or weapons. I did notice though that when searching for a match, on the bottom right corner, where it'll say "Version 1.02"
Now says "1.03"
---
GT : MiZZ nErDiE
#39ShinterLPosted 3/16/2013 9:03:37 AM
BreezyBrii posted...
After downloading the patch, I checked all my players. Everything seems fine. Online co-op is working well too. No heads lost or skins or weapons. I did notice though that when searching for a match, on the bottom right corner, where it'll say "Version 1.02"
Now says "1.03"

That suggests that maybe at least some (if not all) of the update was just an improvement on the matchmaking software.

Official notice from Gearbox would be nice, though.
#40Gamebay11Posted 3/17/2013 7:17:44 AM
Maybe I was just super tired last night but I swear I seen guns with new names I haven't seen before. Probably just me though as I hadn't played in over a month.
---
Maikutx - "You're defending Burger Town because Sgt. Foley is hungry like a mug!"