The host you are trying to connect to is running an outdated version of the game

#1WretchedOwlPosted 3/15/2013 9:13:40 PM
So, I was playing offline a little bit farming some bosses solo before I connected to live. Upon connecting, it prompted me with the usual update screen, dc from xbox live, so on and so forth. Now after downloading this update, I went and tried to jump into a game with my friend and got the message in the title. I then went and tried to connect to another game in the matchmaking thing, another friends game, and three more random matches and still got this message. How am I the only one that got this update? Now I can't play online with anyone....
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#2resealablePosted 3/15/2013 9:17:40 PM
Same here, just keep trying and you'll find one.
#3EirePrincePosted 3/15/2013 9:17:48 PM
Seems like a few other people on the board have gotten it. So far no one knows what it is for yet.
#4WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:19:33 PM
The only guy I regularly play with is on, and we were totally gonna level our lv 28s together, and now I can't because he hasn't gotten the patch yet! blarghh this game is so frustrating sometimes.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls