Does this happen to anyone else?

#1aaadak1llaPosted 3/16/2013 7:16:33 AM
I join a game as my mechro and it tells the person i joined their disc is unreadable even when they bought it on the marketplace. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?
#2InsnuswetrustPosted 3/16/2013 5:34:26 PM
bump
#3InsnuswetrustPosted 3/16/2013 5:35:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4aaadak1lla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 5:55:10 PM
Insnuswetrust posted...
i think you need to stick your dick in the disc tray and make it call you daddy.

I think i'll try that
#5Vlad_Impaler7Posted 3/16/2013 6:56:16 PM
aaadak1lla posted...
I join a game as my mechro and it tells the person i joined their disc is unreadable even when they bought it on the marketplace. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

In a effort to actually help is it the same person every time? If so it sounds like their hard drive is going bad. The hard drive is a disk too. If they're getting a disk read error while playing a Games On Demand version of a game that's the only explanation.
---
"Bingo!!!" - Bayman, Dead Or Alive series
XBOX Live Gamertag: Vlad Impaler7
#6rgronkowskiPosted 3/16/2013 6:57:58 PM
if you're wearing any dlc heads/skins, like the rewards for finishing scarett's & hammerlock's campaigns,and you're playing with someone who doesnt, think that's what causes it. i wear the pirate head on my mechro usually and i found that when i took it off, i was able to play without a problem.
---
GT: rgronkowski
#7aaadak1lla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:15:20 PM
Thanks im going to check my mechro for dlc stuff and vlad its happened with multiple people but im going to ask my friend about his hard drive, thanks