Does this happen to anyone else?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does this happen to anyone else?
2 years ago#1
I join a game as my mechro and it tells the person i joined their disc is unreadable even when they bought it on the marketplace. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?
2 years ago#2
bump
(message deleted)
2 years ago#4
Insnuswetrust posted...
i think you need to stick your dick in the disc tray and make it call you daddy.

I think i'll try that
2 years ago#5
aaadak1lla posted...
I join a game as my mechro and it tells the person i joined their disc is unreadable even when they bought it on the marketplace. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

In a effort to actually help is it the same person every time? If so it sounds like their hard drive is going bad. The hard drive is a disk too. If they're getting a disk read error while playing a Games On Demand version of a game that's the only explanation.
---
"Bingo!!!" - Bayman, Dead Or Alive series
XBOX Live Gamertag: Vlad Impaler7
2 years ago#6
if you're wearing any dlc heads/skins, like the rewards for finishing scarett's & hammerlock's campaigns,and you're playing with someone who doesnt, think that's what causes it. i wear the pirate head on my mechro usually and i found that when i took it off, i was able to play without a problem.
---
GT: rgronkowski
2 years ago#7
Thanks im going to check my mechro for dlc stuff and vlad its happened with multiple people but im going to ask my friend about his hard drive, thanks
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Does this happen to anyone else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived