Can anybody help me Level Up?

#1SkaterUBPosted 3/16/2013 7:40:39 AM
I'm on 46 now with Zero and it's been hard since most of my weapons are useless now and can barely damage enemies. Can some people help me level up?
---
The Rules of EMS:
Rule #1: You can't cure stupid.
#2resealablePosted 3/16/2013 8:15:37 AM
And you can't get new gear because?
#3The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/16/2013 8:16:52 AM
resealable posted...
And you can't get new gear because?

He can't kill anyone with the character that deals massive spike damage?
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#4SolidStryderPosted 3/16/2013 9:09:37 AM
Sorry TC, as you can see only the casuals are online today :(
#5PryorbeastPosted 3/16/2013 10:26:14 AM
I feel ur pain TC. I'm 39 assassin and get one-shot killed by almost all mobs my level. While it takes me 4-6 crits to kill anything above the bottom tier baddies. If i miss my crits i may as well call it a night. Prob gone thru $400k in revives just trying to go save Roland. Took a break for a while from the story to try farm normal mode bosses but am getting crap drops.
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#6RoketomanPosted 3/16/2013 11:02:29 AM
Pryorbeast posted...
I feel ur pain TC. I'm 39 assassin and get one-shot killed by almost all mobs my level. While it takes me 4-6 crits to kill anything above the bottom tier baddies. If i miss my crits i may as well call it a night. Prob gone thru $400k in revives just trying to go save Roland. Took a break for a while from the story to try farm normal mode bosses but am getting crap drops.

Golden keys and the slot machine may help. Also try out different builds, cunning should be especially helpful one you reach death blossom.
---
Christ is Lord
#7Skar_The_TigerPosted 3/16/2013 11:03:34 AM
i can help if still needed. i got lvl 50 mechro and a lvl 46 i believe commander. i just keep farming through bar level 3 in playthrough 2
---
PKMN Pearl Shendo friend code: 0344 5998 6902
GT: Wolfner
#8SkaterUB(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:58:48 AM
Roketoman posted...
Pryorbeast posted...

Golden keys and the slot machine may help. Also try out different builds, cunning should be especially helpful one you reach death blossom.

Yea, I may try out a different build. I'm using Bloodshed (?) right now so I practically focus on melee. Anybody have a good build for me to use?
---
The Rules of EMS:
Rule #1: You can't cure stupid.
#9EricDaviesPosted 3/17/2013 9:15:40 AM
I'll help
---
XBL GT: Hysterical Jew
#10b_rab_2204Posted 3/17/2013 9:25:51 AM
Cunning the Kuni kick ass, however for bosses I respect into the sniping three for the crit stacks, if u have high rof sniper rifle like a white death or any vladof u can wreck fools.
---
GT: SixGunShray