What does the patch do?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 3/16/2013 8:32:14 AM
Just got the patch this morning. What did it do? I don't see anything about it on their Twitter or anything. I hope they fixed the Siren's flicker skill. I heard it was pretty useless.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2capnovanPosted 3/16/2013 8:36:18 AM
no one knows...gearbox hasn't made a comment on it yet.....some people are experiencing issues......BAR reset/reduced, losing skins/heads.....lagging, unable to play with others.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3N7Spectre707Posted 3/16/2013 8:39:01 AM
So far there's just been reports of people losing BAR and skins etc immediately after getting the patch.

Other than that, there has been no word from gbx.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:39:26 AM
*sigh*. I'll hop on later, to see if I experience any issues. I'll check my bank too. I hear they didn't fix that, but I wanna make sure.
---
#5SkullGnasherPosted 3/16/2013 8:40:02 AM
If i lose my BA rank and skins again, Im destroying this game.
#6MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:42:57 AM
SkullGnasher posted...

lmao.
---
#7N7Spectre707Posted 3/16/2013 8:53:14 AM(edited)
SkullGnasher posted...

It really is ridiculous. I was hoping maybe this patch was going to kill the BAR glitch for good but there's no chance of that now. I don't think they will ever actually fix it, which means living in constant fear for the rest of this games existence. Just a consequence of the poor decision to tie unlocks to profile saves. I would rather have the weapon proficiencies from BL1 over this crap.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#8The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/16/2013 9:00:58 AM
I have a theory that the recent "patch" we have received is akin to the cache being cleared. Of course, everyone here hasn't spontaneously cleared their cache, so perhaps it is an issue with Xbox LIVE or some such. It befits the current situation where people are being forced to download the patch, and Gearbox aren't releasing any information about it, as if they are unaware that a patch has gone out.

This is my thoughts on it, anyhow.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.