LF Sand Hawk (any variety)

#11heidegger37Posted 3/16/2013 1:11:43 PM
rgronkowski posted...
I have swift anarchist & wired catalyst class mods, not sure on the stats but they're both purple

Can you check?
#12heidegger37Posted 3/16/2013 1:12:55 PM
CloakedMalice posted...
have that shock relic from my shock mechro build, any of your sandhawks have the flying prefix.

I believe one or two of them were flying Sandhawks... Ill have to check ill dupe/trade later for the shock relic
#13heidegger37Posted 3/16/2013 10:01:26 PM
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...
have that shock relic from my shock mechro build, any of your sandhawks have the flying prefix.

I believe one or two of them were flying Sandhawks... Ill have to check ill dupe/trade later for the shock relic

anyone else need any?
#14jarajamesPosted 3/16/2013 10:07:10 PM
heidegger37 posted...
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...

anyone else need any?

Could I get a sand hawk as well?
#15CloakedMalicePosted 3/16/2013 10:43:15 PM
just checked have the shock relic, purp ionized catalyst, purp wired catalyst, blue wired catalyst.
#16heidegger37Posted 3/16/2013 11:01:46 PM
CloakedMalice posted...
just checked have the shock relic, purp ionized catalyst, purp wired catalyst, blue wired catalyst.

Ill trade/dupe for all of those. What sand hawks do you want? Message me on live, ill be doing these trades Sunday (today) in about 12 hours or so. My GT: VA x TERR0R ... Message me on LIVE if you responded to this post and want to trade/dupe thanks guys
#17heidegger37Posted 3/16/2013 11:25:30 PM
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...

Ill trade/dupe for all of those. What sand hawks do you want? Message me on live, ill be doing these trades Sunday (today) in about 12 hours or so. My GT: VA x TERR0R ... Message me on LIVE if you responded to this post and want to trade/dupe thanks guys

I'm getting offline, ill check the thread tomorrow.
#18iM40A3Posted 3/17/2013 6:28:49 AM
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...

Any chance I can get a fire and corrosive sand hawk? I might have something you want.
---
I am everywhere / And yet I am nowhere too / I am infinite
#19heidegger37Posted 3/17/2013 10:49:16 AM
iM40A3 posted...
heidegger37 posted...
CloakedMalice posted...

Any chance I can get a fire and corrosive sand hawk? I might have something you want.

Yeah check for me real quick.