Your choice of music

#1cookietheifPosted 3/16/2013 4:32:35 PM
What do you listen to while playing? I usually listen to some Eminem, J Cole or Outkast when I farm or throw on some Teacious D when I feel like a boss.
---
GT/PSN: Keijho Currently playing Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Skyrim, League of Legends and Dead Space 3
#2Jambi_ManPosted 3/16/2013 4:37:21 PM
Pink Floyd
Tool
Coheed & Cambria
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#3TerribleLuckPosted 3/16/2013 4:38:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Jambi_ManPosted 3/16/2013 4:38:33 PM
cookietheif posted...
What do you listen to while playing? I usually listen to some Eminem, J Cole or Outkast when I farm or throw on some Teacious D when I feel like a boss.

Props for the D
---
#5cookietheif(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:52:08 PM
Point of this topic is of me trying to find different music to listen to while playing. Enlighten me fellow vault hunters.
---
GT/PSN: Keijho Currently playing Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Skyrim, League of Legends and Dead Space 3
#6JkickitPosted 3/16/2013 5:02:43 PM(edited)
Only time I listen to audio outside the game is when I'm farming and things get too repetitive.

I pretty much only listen to video game music like Marvel vs Capcom 3 themes (Taskmaster/Dr Doom themes being.my.favorites), Halo music, Red vs Blue music, etc.

Outside of that, mainly house, electronic, and stuff like DJ Tiesto.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#7JkickitPosted 3/16/2013 5:04:09 PM
Rock music and Dragonforce are great to listen to too.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#8Jambi_ManPosted 3/16/2013 5:30:12 PM
Jkickit posted...
Rock music and Dragonforce are great to listen to too.

Yes, rock music.....like Tool. You should listen to the song Vicarious. It could be a sniper's theme song..... "I just want to watch the whole world die, from a distance"

And isn't Dragonforce the band that had that impossible song on Guitar Hero?
---
#9VOLCOM333Posted 3/16/2013 5:33:55 PM
As with all music topics on gamefaqs, this topic will mostly have bad metal music and the SOTN soundtrack suggested.
---
"Know your pro athletes before you try to spell their names please....(It's) McGuire" -- brewcrew125
#10brianvolk42Posted 3/16/2013 5:37:22 PM
Anything from Metallica's first four albums. System of a Down, Megadeth, anything fast and heavy.