Your choice of music

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your choice of music
3 years ago#1
What do you listen to while playing? I usually listen to some Eminem, J Cole or Outkast when I farm or throw on some Teacious D when I feel like a boss.
GT/PSN: Keijho Currently playing Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Skyrim, League of Legends and Dead Space 3
3 years ago#2
Pink Floyd
Tool
Coheed & Cambria
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
cookietheif posted...
What do you listen to while playing? I usually listen to some Eminem, J Cole or Outkast when I farm or throw on some Teacious D when I feel like a boss.

Props for the D
3 years ago#5
Point of this topic is of me trying to find different music to listen to while playing. Enlighten me fellow vault hunters.
GT/PSN: Keijho Currently playing Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Skyrim, League of Legends and Dead Space 3
3 years ago#6
Only time I listen to audio outside the game is when I'm farming and things get too repetitive.

I pretty much only listen to video game music like Marvel vs Capcom 3 themes (Taskmaster/Dr Doom themes being.my.favorites), Halo music, Red vs Blue music, etc.

Outside of that, mainly house, electronic, and stuff like DJ Tiesto.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
3 years ago#7
Rock music and Dragonforce are great to listen to too.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
3 years ago#8
Jkickit posted...
Rock music and Dragonforce are great to listen to too.

Yes, rock music.....like Tool. You should listen to the song Vicarious. It could be a sniper's theme song..... "I just want to watch the whole world die, from a distance"

And isn't Dragonforce the band that had that impossible song on Guitar Hero?
3 years ago#9
As with all music topics on gamefaqs, this topic will mostly have bad metal music and the SOTN soundtrack suggested.
"Know your pro athletes before you try to spell their names please....(It's) McGuire" -- brewcrew125
3 years ago#10
Anything from Metallica's first four albums. System of a Down, Megadeth, anything fast and heavy.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Your choice of music

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived