It changes from time to time, but now:
-Health
-Arab on Radar
-Hot Snakes
-Daughters
-An Albatross
-Blood Brothers
-and a little She & Him to chill the mood
Obviously I have a bit of a bias towards the noise-rock genre. But hey, the ears like what they like.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#12LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 3/16/2013 4:48:56 PM
Symphony or operas. Occasionally big band music (40's).
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#13brianvolk42Posted 3/16/2013 4:49:31 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
It changes from time to time, but now:
-Health
-Arab on Radar
-Hot Snakes
-Daughters
-An Albatross
-Blood Brothers
-and a little She & Him to chill the mood
Obviously I have a bit of a bias towards the noise-rock genre. But hey, the ears like what they like.

I guess I'm just old, not cool, or both, but I've never heard of any of these bands. I'm going to have to start listening to different bands online or something.
#14Jambi_ManPosted 3/16/2013 4:58:03 PM
brianvolk42 posted...
Anything from Metallica's first four albums. System of a Down, Megadeth, anything fast and heavy.

How do you feel about Mudvayne... I love SoaD, and Megadeth actually has had some decent stuff their last few albums, IMO.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#15brianvolk42Posted 3/16/2013 5:05:13 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
brianvolk42 posted...
Anything from Metallica's first four albums. System of a Down, Megadeth, anything fast and heavy.

How do you feel about Mudvayne... I love SoaD, and Megadeth actually has had some decent stuff their last few albums, IMO.

I have an old Mudvayne CD. Think it's the first one and I like it a lot. Megadeth is kinda funny. Liked the old stuff and then they released stuff that was meh. Newer stuff I've heard from them has been better though.
#16Jambi_ManPosted 3/16/2013 5:16:13 PM
brianvolk42 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
brianvolk42 posted...

I have an old Mudvayne CD. Think it's the first one and I like it a lot. Megadeth is kinda funny. Liked the old stuff and then they released stuff that was meh. Newer stuff I've heard from them has been better though.

Well, if you liked what you heard from 'Vayne's 1st, you must check out 'The End of all things to Come'.....their 3rd release. I can guarantee that album....anything after, not so sure. lol but, "end of all things" is a must have. It's fast, powerful, nasty, and overall just mother ******* ridiculous.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#17SolidStryderPosted 3/16/2013 5:25:45 PM
VOLCOM333 posted...
As with all music topics on gamefaqs, this topic will mostly have bad metal music and the SOTN soundtrack suggested.

You should suggest some of your high class and universally loved music.

On topic, I've got a playlist of Immediate Music/Hans Zimmer/Harry Gregson-Williams I use for games, not a big fan of lyrical music in the backround when people are talking.
#18RaptorkittyPosted 3/16/2013 5:32:44 PM
I like some Children of Bodom, Dragon Force, or Winds of Plague if I'm in a heavy mood. Windmills, Rise Against, and Green Day for more chill mood.

Some Trivium and Maiden for whenever. They're always good.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#19AxlTheNinjaPosted 3/16/2013 5:39:14 PM
Justin Bieber L-

*gets shot*
#20jloewensteinPosted 3/16/2013 5:41:09 PM
VOLCOM333 posted...
As with all music topics on gamefaqs, this topic will mostly have bad metal music and the SOTN soundtrack suggested.

Let's do something different, so...

This is good metal brazilian music

Sepultura - Arise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BOHpjIZyx0