Borderlands update? 3mb

#1Steve0314Posted 3/16/2013 4:55:51 PM
What is this for? what are they 'fixing' this time?
---
GT: Steve0314
#2Steve0314(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 5:02:34 PM
Well the evil smasher glitch still works, the tourge dlc heads are still broken, and it doesnt appear to me that duping has been fixed... Im at a loss. Anyone have a clue? Did they fix the fact that we can farm the invincibles more than one time a day? that would suck.
---
GT: Steve0314
#3capnovanPosted 3/16/2013 5:07:09 PM
No one seems to know. but there are have been reports on GBX forums of some having their BAR reset/reduced and losing skins and heads. The things that were supposed to be fixed (like the multi-pellet glitch) in future patches hasn't been fixed with this, so IDK.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#4WickedRoguePosted 3/17/2013 12:36:10 AM
How would this game ever "fix" duping? You would have to not be able to save a profile at all to prevent duping.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
#5davinthegreat98Posted 3/17/2013 4:53:09 AM
WickedRogue posted...
How would this game ever "fix" duping? You would have to not be able to save a profile at all to prevent duping.

well i "think" they can fix in-game dual duping. (but they won't)

Did PC get the update? maybe it's the update before the DLC release and we can get a preview of the guns/new character's skills
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#6killbot357Posted 3/17/2013 8:04:54 AM
WickedRogue posted...

Save on item drop
Other players can't pick up items you drop

Either of these would fix the most popular form of duping, which is jumping into a game, dropping your inventory, and dashboarding out. It wouldn't fix other forms of duping, but would solve the biggest problem.

Still, they're not going to fix duping. But don't act like it's an impossible task, since either of these changes would eliminate probably 85% of dupers.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#7MrImpatient35Posted 3/17/2013 8:16:56 AM
I'm HOPING they just released this patch in preparation for the 4th DLC coming on this Tuesday...I hope lol. That would be great timing, because I'm getting bored now.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#8WickedRoguePosted 3/18/2013 11:58:01 PM
killbot357 posted...
WickedRogue posted...

Save on item drop
Other players can't pick up items you drop

Either of these would fix the most popular form of duping, which is jumping into a game, dropping your inventory, and dashboarding out. It wouldn't fix other forms of duping, but would solve the biggest problem.

Still, they're not going to fix duping. But don't act like it's an impossible task, since either of these changes would eliminate probably 85% of dupers.

This would actually cause a new set of problems to the programing.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
#9deadlyfredPosted 3/19/2013 4:59:20 AM
Compatibility for the DLC disc problems.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#10JimiMorrison187Posted 3/19/2013 8:10:13 AM
Who gives a s*** about dupers?

Damn man...this is a co-op game.

One of the best things about Gearbox is that they want to make these games fun and they leave a lot of glitches in them that are fun. Duping encourages co-op anyways. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't even start playing co-op without duping.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/k3u0zo.jpg