I give up on you Verminous the Invincible

#1Mandl1978Posted 3/16/2013 7:36:08 PM
Can"t get him to spawn, been trying for days now. Looking for a Level 50 Legendary class mod for a Commando, preferably +5 stats. Also seeking level 50's-

Cobra sniper
Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold
Lyuda

Can trade or dupe for you the following legendaries( all level 50)

All Infinity pistol varieties

Madhaus

Attack Veruc

Severe Shredifier

Dynamic Logans Gun

Pertinent Norfleet

Scalable CC

Practiable CC

Deadly Hellfire

Hefty Baby Maker

Banbury Volcano

Punitory Norfleet

Alkaline Impaler

Alkaline The Bee

Inflammable Flame of the Firehawk

Slayer of Terra class mods for gunzerker/siren/mecro/commando

Sticky Homing grenade

Sandhawk

Longbow Quasar

Alkaline HIde of Terramorphus

Stiff Devastator

I'll be on for the next 2 hrs or so.

Send me a message or invite, GT - JuniorShotYou

Apart from that just wanted to add that the Borderlands 2 community, online and here, to me is the best of any other MP game out there. Only been playing a month or so but every game, whether I drop in or somone drops in on mine, has been a blast.
---
GT - JuniorShotYou
#2rgronkowskiPosted 3/16/2013 7:44:26 PM
verm refuses to spawn for me too :( so obnoxious
---
GT: rgronkowski
#3Mandl1978(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:55:34 PM
rgronkowski posted...

I don't think there is a trick to it, just have to be lucky I guess
---
GT - JuniorShotYou
#4rgronkowskiPosted 3/16/2013 8:05:42 PM
Mandl1978 posted...
rgronkowski posted...

I've been told that when it gets to the ultimate form, it has a goliath like evolution process and it needs to kill things to pod up but i'm not sure how 100% that is. l took him to a bandit camp in the tundra express and he fought em for a little bit before goin crazy on me again
---
GT: rgronkowski
#5tsuki_of_sorrowPosted 3/16/2013 8:11:09 PM
I have a comandos legendary class, will you trade me the logans gun and the babymaker?? Gt: Rogelioas
#6Jambi_ManPosted 3/16/2013 8:12:35 PM
Have you been trying it solo?
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#7Mandl1978(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:17:44 PM
rgronkowski posted...
Mandl1978 posted...
rgronkowski posted...

I've been told that when it gets to the ultimate form, it has a goliath like evolution process and it needs to kill things to pod up but i'm not sure how 100% that is. l took him to a bandit camp in the tundra express and he fought em for a little bit before goin crazy on me again

I spent 3 hours in the farmhouse with 3 badass varkids that wouldn't pod, then saw a vid on youtube where they turned within 45 seconds. ??????
---
GT - JuniorShotYou
#8Mandl1978(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:21:39 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Have you been trying it solo?

A few times solo and a few times with randoms and friends. We mamaged to get him to the ultimate stage but he wouldn't turn again. Had to put him out of his misery.
---
GT - JuniorShotYou
#9PensatoPosted 3/16/2013 8:27:34 PM
rgronkowski posted...

You've been told wrong.

TC, if you go to one of the Invincible area and walk up to their door (don't need to enter) the game will enter x4 player mode, you'll know you're in x4 mode if you are able to pick up ammo that you are full on. Verm has a better chance to spawn on x4 player mode.
#10Jambi_ManPosted 3/16/2013 8:31:25 PM
Pensato posted...

TC, if you go to one of the Invincible area and walk up to their door (don't need to enter) the game will enter x4 player mode, you'll know you're in x4 mode if you are able to pick up ammo that you are full on. Verm has a better chance to spawn on x4 player mode.

^This was why I asked if you were doing it solo.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.