Can you save & exit right before moonshot? (Spoilers)

#1ClarifinatiousPosted 3/17/2013 7:59:27 AM
Just like the title says. In the battle against the Warrior (for the final mission) can I save and exit right before using the moonshot in attempt to farm him quicker, or will the battle just start over and I reenter the game?
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#2resealablePosted 3/17/2013 8:14:56 AM
Yes
#3Clarifinatious(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:35:44 AM
Wow, really? Thanks!
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#4DRCEQPosted 3/17/2013 10:43:16 AM
I was farming him yesterday and found most of his loot spawns after he finally dies. As long as I didn't zone out, but rather save and quit, I would start again at the vendor machines, restock on ammo, sell off my unwanted loot, and start again.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#5resealablePosted 3/17/2013 11:14:23 AM
DRCEQ posted...
I was farming him yesterday and found most of his loot spawns after he finally dies. As long as I didn't zone out, but rather save and quit, I would start again at the vendor machines, restock on ammo, sell off my unwanted loot, and start again.

You think his legendary weapons drop more often post moonshot? If so, no.
#6DRCEQPosted 3/17/2013 3:17:04 PM
I never said anything about quality. Just that when he dies, he gives one hell of a lootsplosion.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!