For the people farming Doc. Mercy like crazy

#1BielFFTTFFTTPosted 3/17/2013 2:57:57 PM
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=3804168&postcount=79

Cool huh?
#2shnangyboosPosted 3/17/2013 3:03:25 PM
I've killed that piece of **** so many times...
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#3Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/17/2013 3:35:41 PM
Not sure on his info, I've gotten an invader from Saturn in 2.5
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#4killbot357Posted 3/17/2013 3:38:51 PM
Aceofblades2k2 posted...

You didn't read the whole post. He says Saturn will always drop an Invader, the Hive, or one of his skins.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#5ClarifinatiousPosted 3/17/2013 3:44:52 PM
So you can't get a level 50 Infinity from Doc Mercy?
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#6nilla151Posted 3/17/2013 4:39:22 PM
um the flynt isnt true. i have goten a 50 thunderball from 2.5 so it's not entirely accurate.

Either A it's not accurate or B 360 and PC have different drop rate codings.

my guess would be the latter. since my thunderball fists. was one of the first level 50 Tball fist on the gearbox forums and mine was a drop from flynt. on the 360
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#7Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/17/2013 5:29:04 PM
killbot357 posted...
Aceofblades2k2 posted...

You didn't read the whole post. He says Saturn will always drop an Invader, the Hive, or one of his skins.

Lets be clear on what 2.5 is.

Playthrough 2 is the second run of the story. You wont find level 50 rated enemies outside of the final story mission areas leading up to the climax.

2.5 is when Jack/Warrior are killed for the second time, and the key is pushed into the floor. Every area becomes a level 50 zone, and is known as playthrough 2.5.

He said that Saturn will only drop the Invader If youre in Story mode. Story Mode is not 2.5.

He claims that anyone farming Saturn in 2.5 (again, AFTER the story is done) the invader will never drop and says that Yote's vid of the 4 player session where Saturn dropped the invader was faked.

Personally, I think the guy is full of it. I have friends who got the level 50 Infinity from Doc Mercy. Hell, my own father got the level 5 variant of it off of him the first time he ever did story. This guy is saying that Mercy NEVER drops the infinity.

As far as the 360 goes, that statement is crap.
#8killbot357Posted 3/17/2013 5:30:20 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
He said that Saturn will only drop the Invader If youre in Story mode. Story Mode is not 2.5.

He claims that anyone farming Saturn in 2.5 (again, AFTER the story is done) the invader will never drop and says that Yote's vid of the 4 player session where Saturn dropped the invader was faked.

Nope, read the article again:

Update: Saturn will always drop one of his uniques. Hive, a skin or Invader. So script is working perfect. Every kill will yeld one of these items.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#9Elprede007Posted 3/17/2013 5:44:49 PM
This is so wrong. This guy is lying or he actually thinks he is right.

Saturn: Does not drop every time, me and some friends farmed him 47 times until he dropped a lvl 49 invader on 2.5

Boom and Bewm: Still haven't gotten crap from him.

Others are false too
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe --The new dupe glitch.[Skyrim]
Then I would be the quarterman, it just doesn't have the same ring to it. - Tyrion Lannister
#10Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/17/2013 5:48:58 PM
Guaranteed that auditing shock invader dropped after warrior kill on 2.5. I didn't start farming until then.

To killbot, I did read the end of the article, or update,rather, and frankly I still don't trust it.

I think this game may have multiple drop rate algorithms that kick in.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp