For the people farming Doc. Mercy like crazy

#11killbot357Posted 3/17/2013 5:49:40 PM
Elprede007 posted...
This is so wrong. This guy is lying or he actually thinks he is right.

Saturn: Does not drop every time, me and some friends farmed him 47 times until he dropped a lvl 49 invader on 2.5

Boom and Bewm: Still haven't gotten crap from him.

Others are false too

He used a cheat script that forced every boss to drop its legendary every time it was killed. His research shows this works except for bosses like Doc Mercy and Flynt, who never dropped an Infinity or Thunderball Fists in 2.5.

Try reading comprehension next time.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#12Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/17/2013 6:35:58 PM
killbot357 posted...
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
He said that Saturn will only drop the Invader If youre in Story mode. Story Mode is not 2.5.

He claims that anyone farming Saturn in 2.5 (again, AFTER the story is done) the invader will never drop and says that Yote's vid of the 4 player session where Saturn dropped the invader was faked.

Nope, read the article again:

Update: Saturn will always drop one of his uniques. Hive, a skin or Invader. So script is working perfect. Every kill will yeld one of these items.

That makes no sense. Why does he go on to say that Yote faked his video of the Invader drop then? He just contradicted himself if your view is the correct one.
#13Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/17/2013 6:43:14 PM
So I re-read it, and this guy is ridiculous.

He first says Saturn doesnt drop the invader for him. He's using the script and it doesnt drop, and he accuses Yote of faking a video of the invader drop.

Then he throws on an update that says Saturn will always drop it, but doesnt take down his previous accusation about a faked vid by Yote.

What a tool.

In any case, I put ZERO stock in what this guy says. His inability to talk straight nothwithstanding, I have friends and my dad have the infinity drop from Doc Mercy.

I dont really know what the guy's purpose of the post was. Clearly he has something against Yoteslaya getting drops on video that even with a cheat code, he cannot.

Epic lolz.
#14genesis42Posted 3/17/2013 7:49:21 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
So I re-read it, and this guy is ridiculous.

He first says Saturn doesnt drop the invader for him. He's using the script and it doesnt drop, and he accuses Yote of faking a video of the invader drop.

Then he throws on an update that says Saturn will always drop it, but doesnt take down his previous accusation about a faked vid by Yote.

What a tool.

In any case, I put ZERO stock in what this guy says. His inability to talk straight nothwithstanding, I have friends and my dad have the infinity drop from Doc Mercy.

I dont really know what the guy's purpose of the post was. Clearly he has something against Yoteslaya getting drops on video that even with a cheat code, he cannot.

Epic lolz.

This also proves that yoteslaya has faked his Infinity video, just as I suspected all along! And also the Flynt video he got from another guy was a faked drop! I knew it!

^^ Read dammit.

He said the INFINITY, not the INVADER.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#15capnovanPosted 3/17/2013 8:07:51 PM
genesis42 posted...
^^ Read dammit.

This is probably why I've seen alot of people never getting the Invader when farming for it, after story mode. This would again, make yoteslaya's video fake.

Which would suggest he also made a video about the Invader. Which he did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLf4SdL8c4U&list=PLxlcI4YB0QEgRjYaX4uF8jy9TtQKD6-Hc&index=22
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#16genesis42Posted 3/17/2013 8:12:03 PM
capnovan posted...
genesis42 posted...
^^ Read dammit.

This is probably why I've seen alot of people never getting the Invader when farming for it, after story mode. This would again, make yoteslaya's video fake.

Which would suggest he also made a video about the Invader. Which he did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLf4SdL8c4U&list=PLxlcI4YB0QEgRjYaX4uF8jy9TtQKD6-Hc&index=22

And here's the thing; he was attacking Yote's Infinity video. Not his Invader video. What's so hard to understand about this? He already clarified the Invader situation at the bottom of his post.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#17oXBornToKillXoPosted 3/17/2013 8:29:31 PM
I got a level 50 evisceration thunderball fists from flynt on pt 2.5. What a troll.
#18The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/18/2013 12:39:44 AM
I believe my brother when he says got the Infinity from Doc Mercy in 2.5.

The guy spent hours upon hours of straight farming and eventually it dropped. I do not trust this article at all. At the end of the day, there is no more truth behind his "findings" than Yote posting a video of him actually getting these drops.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#19Gwalir11Posted 3/18/2013 1:02:26 AM
Here's a link to the whole thread and not just the one post: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=254395&page=8 .

In it the guy mentions how at first he had only tested each boss only one time with the modifier. After someone mentioned it, he tested Saturn four more times and managed to get the Invader twice, which is why he updated the post. He was never able to get the Infinity though.

What my guess is as to what's happening is maybe the Infinity is not using the Legendary drop rates, but something else instead. If so, that would account for why his game mod wouldn't have it drop for him, while also allowing the fact that there are so many that have claimed to have gotten it from Mercy.

In any case, the developers have said on the forum they will be looking at Mercy's drop rate, as well as Flynt's, Boll's, and Savage Lee's in respect to their Legendary drop rates.
#20AtairPosted 3/18/2013 2:31:58 AM
Gwalir11 posted...
Here's a link to the whole thread and not just the one post: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=254395&page=8 .

In it the guy mentions how at first he had only tested each boss only one time with the modifier. After someone mentioned it, he tested Saturn four more times and managed to get the Invader twice, which is why he updated the post. He was never able to get the Infinity though.

What my guess is as to what's happening is maybe the Infinity is not using the Legendary drop rates, but something else instead. If so, that would account for why his game mod wouldn't have it drop for him, while also allowing the fact that there are so many that have claimed to have gotten it from Mercy.

In any case, the developers have said on the forum they will be looking at Mercy's drop rate, as well as Flynt's, Boll's, and Savage Lee's in respect to their Legendary drop rates.

Here is a direct link to the post that caused him to update the info on the Invader:
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=3804906&postcount=101

I have never obtained a single Legendary from the four main culprits that he complains about, being Doc Mercy, Captain Flynt, Boll, or Savage Lee. I have, however, obtained the supposed Legendary drops for each of these characters from other sources, such as the Leviathan's Treasure Room (Infinity Pistols (several), Thunderball Fists (several), and Fastball Grenades), or Raid Bosses. The only place that I obtained Savage Lee's supposed Legendary drop was from the Torgue vending machines.
---
There's a battle outside and it is ragin'....For the times, they are a-changin'