Health regen on assassin

#1NeonHelmetManPosted 3/17/2013 10:18:11 PM
can anyone help me out and let me know how to get good health regen on my assassin. A class mod, or sheild or something.
---
PSN and 360 Gamertag: NeonHelmetMan
#2Azrael0206Posted 3/17/2013 10:28:53 PM
The legendary hunter mod regens 10% health upon activation of Deception. Also, the Neogenator, or Evolution shields are great for extra health and health regen :)
I don't know what your spec is, but Zero does have two really good health regen skills, in two different trees also :D
Good luck!
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#3cedric_painPosted 3/17/2013 10:30:48 PM
I have the neogenater shield
---
went to lockdown in st louis going to the supershow in nebraska the smackdown in topeka ks and money in the bank ppv that is alot of green
#4Azrael0206Posted 3/17/2013 10:31:51 PM
cedric_pain posted...
I have the neogenater shield

Me too!
*high fives*
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#5cedric_painPosted 3/17/2013 10:34:18 PM
Awesome high five back
---
went to lockdown in st louis going to the supershow in nebraska the smackdown in topeka ks and money in the bank ppv that is alot of green
#6JagorosPosted 3/18/2013 8:26:42 AM
Azrael0206 posted...

I don't know what your spec is, but Zero does have two really good health regen skills, in two different trees also :D
Good luck!

One is a health on kill skill for melee, the other is a .8% regen in cunning. Both are rather far down in their respective trees. Personally, I feel like it should be available higher in a tree to be accessible to the sniper build. But that's just me probably.

Another thing that might be helpful is the "Blood of the Seraph" relic which can be bought from the Seraph merchant or a rare drop from Hyperius.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_of_the_Seraphs

There is also the "Blood of Teramorphous" relic which might be easier to obtain (or if you don't have the DLCs).

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_of_Terramorphous

Hope that helps. I know I personally was having a hard time dealing with his lack of health regen.
---
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.
#7NeonHelmetMan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:46:44 AM
Unless i find someone to dupe looks like i have hunting to do
---
PSN and 360 Gamertag: NeonHelmetMan