What are the best artifacts?

#1JimiMorrison187Posted 3/17/2013 10:52:18 PM(edited)
I've been using the same one for all my characters practically every playthrough.

It has a +3 grenade count and something like 58% shotgun ammo. (Anyone know where this came from? Never seen another one since with +3 on it, or higher.)

They all seem s***ty to me. I don't care about extra health, cooldown rate, etc really.

All the damage + are too specific. Like just one gun, or even one dealer.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/k3u0zo.jpg
#2Demon SlicerPosted 3/17/2013 10:54:20 PM
"Best" depends on your character and your build.

Though I'll say I find it very odd you don't care about things like CD rate or health.
---
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"
#3Steve0314Posted 3/17/2013 10:54:33 PM
My fav in no particular order are
Stockpile [+70% launcher shottgun and SMG max ammo]
Blood of Terra [or atleast it used to be one of my favs]
Sheriffs badge
---
GT: Steve0314
#4JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:59:53 PM
CD rate doesn't matter to me. Battles are usually over by the time I've used it and I don't need it again.

Health is only an issue against raid bosses usually, and really it won't matter either way with 40% more health in most cases.

On Sal right now I never need to use the Zerk more than once anyways so no need for cooldown. Besides I have the LEgendary Class mod so that cuts it in half anyways.

I almost always would prefer more damage, or grenades. Especially with Sal since he can toss 2 at once and he uses 2 guns at once.

FfYL every time I die is when someone goes and hides behind a corner, or I die from DoT damage after they are all dead so that isn't gonna do anythng for me. XD
---
Because **** You is why
#5JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:27:07 PM
I think Stockpile is the one I want.

Can you get it with +3 grenades and still ahve 2-3 ammo boosts? Mine just has shotguns. I NEVER see this relic though and I was farming the treasure room in Scarlett about 15 times and never saw one of these.

Basically is the reason I asked about this since I have seen dozens of them and they all are blue ones and a rare purple that stinks like Explosive damage +27%...derp
---
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh
#6LaharPosted 3/17/2013 11:34:58 PM
I have a Stockpile with +4 grenade but I think it only does one other ammo type. I keep hoping to find more than 4. I have at least one other relic that has three ammo types including +3 grenade.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#7GenKatanaPosted 3/17/2013 11:38:14 PM
Yeah, here's the one my wife is currently carrying around:

Lvl 50
Assault Rifle Max ammo +61%
SMG Max ammo +61%
Max Grenade count +4

It's easily the best one I've ever seen. I think she got it of Hyperius.
---
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
#8Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/18/2013 4:37:18 AM
That's kind of funny, I feel the stockpiles are the worst. What I generally rock is a sheriffs badge, and hgve an alt throw on a deputys badge on my other account.

You get
22% damage increase for pistols
58% fire rate
10% ffyl time
15% health bc the alt has deputys. The alt also has a class mod giving us an elemental damage plus 40%.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#9MayhemersPosted 3/18/2013 4:40:25 AM
With running the Legendary mod, I like to use Blood of the Seraphs to keep the health regen going (as I use chars that don't have regen skills).
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#10SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/18/2013 4:45:11 AM
I think that stockpile mods wouldn't be necessary if it were possible to buy more sdu's from the black market.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.