Attention loot hunters!

#1innersmokePosted 3/18/2013 7:23:31 AM
On the lookout for a very specific bandit smg called Barfy, it spawns as a green/blue/purple rarity and always has a maliwan barrel. Of course it happens to be as rare as a legendary. A few friends and I have been scouring pandora for over a week hunting for one, and have only come across a green.

If anyone happens to find a PURPLE BARFY you will be handsomely rewarded. Happy hunting!
---
GT- Innersmoke
#2WretchedOwlPosted 3/18/2013 7:27:46 AM
I've honestly never seen one, and if I did, it was overlooked. On what allegations are you hunting for this particular smg?
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/18/2013 7:29:17 AM(edited)
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Barfy

interesting. id never heard of these before. can recall if ive ever seen one or not

if i come across any, ill let you know
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:34:01 AM
I've only ever seen 2 in all my playthroughs, and one was appropriated last week during our hunt. I saw the name, Barfy and the fact it does maliwan worthy DOT but has the huge bandit clip and decided I must have this rare gun in its most badass form. It does spawn in other elements Burny, Shoky, Slagy, but I've never seen those either. Who really wouldn't want to kill things with a gun called Barfy, seriously!

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Barfy. Even the wiki agrees with me. A collectors gun by all means

If someone can help me out ill give you a few items off any of my characters, nothing is off limits
---
GT- Innersmoke
#5WretchedOwlPosted 3/18/2013 7:40:52 AM
I actually have seen a couple Burnys and Shokys, but I never bothered to look at the stats becaue they're bandit guns and bandit guns suck in most cases.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#6innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:44:57 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
I actually have seen a couple Burnys and Shokys, but I never bothered to look at the stats becaue they're bandit guns and bandit guns suck in most cases.

I've procured a 30dmg 40reload speed relic that makes them quite formidable, particularly my 24 round shotgun with 60 accuracy and my etech dart gun. Bandit weapons are an acquired taste for sure. Most are garbage but the right ones are downright nasty
---
GT- Innersmoke
#7WretchedOwlPosted 3/18/2013 7:51:09 AM
innersmoke posted...
WretchedOwl posted...

I've procured a 30dmg 40reload speed relic that makes them quite formidable, particularly my 24 round shotgun with 60 accuracy and my etech dart gun. Bandit weapons are an acquired taste for sure. Most are garbage but the right ones are downright nasty

I'm pretty sure I have a damage and fire rate one if you're interested in it.. I don't use it. I know its lv 50 and purple, but I'm not sure about the stats on it.
---
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/18/2013 7:56:21 AM
innersmoke posted...
WretchedOwl posted...

i actually dont really mind bandit SMGs myself. i use them frequently while leveling up. i have a ton of good options to use at 50, so i dont find myself using them much, but while leveling, i usually take what i can get.

ive found some purple bandit SMGs that have performed very well for me. i suspect they will be pretty useful if i decide to make a gunzerker
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#9innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:00:22 AM
Owl I would definitely be interested in that relic my dmg/fire rate one is only 22/13. With a maxed firerate relic my shotguns would wreck face
---
GT- Innersmoke
#10innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:01:57 AM
Any other random guns you guys are looking to get that I should be keeping an eye out for?

Side note- I miss gun names like Plywood Sniper
---
GT- Innersmoke