Attention loot hunters!

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/18/2013 7:03:49 AM
innersmoke posted...
Any other random guns you guys are looking to get that I should be keeping an eye out for?

Side note- I miss gun names like Plywood Sniper

im always on the lookout for good vladof anarchist pistols, but i feel like most people are aware of those by now
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12WretchedOwlPosted 3/18/2013 7:05:13 AM
innersmoke posted...
Owl I would definitely be interested in that relic my dmg/fire rate one is only 22/13. With a maxed firerate relic my shotguns would wreck face

Well, I'm not sure if its maxed or not, but add me and I'll try and get on in a bit. My connection hasn't been the friendliest lately and its hard to get it to go online sometimes. I'll have to find it and then I'll try and sign in.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#13AlleRacingPosted 3/18/2013 7:21:40 AM
There's nothing particularly rare about those, they're simply bandit SMGs with Maliwan barrels, no other special effects.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#14innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:29:59 AM
AlleRacing posted...
There's nothing particularly rare about those, they're simply bandit SMGs with Maliwan barrels, no other special effects.

How many purple one have you come across?
---
GT- Innersmoke
#15nilla151Posted 3/18/2013 7:52:21 AM
Ill start looking for you if I see some ill send you a friend request on live
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#16WretchedOwlPosted 3/18/2013 7:57:48 AM
innersmoke posted...
Owl I would definitely be interested in that relic my dmg/fire rate one is only 22/13. With a maxed firerate relic my shotguns would wreck face

Btw, I found it. 30% dmg and 24% fr. Pretty sweet imo. Just look me up and I'll drop it for you, I don't really plan on using it anyway. And as compensation, all I ask is that you keep an eye out for a Maliwan relic with dmg/fr on it for me!
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#17H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 3/18/2013 8:01:50 AM
What will the reward be TC? I am(still) looking for a legit Cracked Sash level 50 not a "constructed" one from gibbed or whatever that I have been offered by others here in the past.
#18innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:22:13 AM
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
What will the reward be TC? I am(still) looking for a legit Cracked Sash level 50 not a "constructed" one from gibbed or whatever that I have been offered by others here in the past.

I apolgize sir, I do not have the cracked sash, but I do have other tediore shields with a 1.03 sec delay. If someone finds that Barfy they can name their price, I have most of the shields, guns, class mods, allegiance relics and etech weapons. Although no skins or heads
---
GT- Innersmoke
#19lagermiesterPosted 3/18/2013 4:28:12 PM
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...

I had a Cracked Sash lvl 50 drop today from Hyperious. I remembered someone on here looking for one so I picked it up. If you want it add me and I will trade it to you.

Stats are:
15678 cap
25662 rr
1.05 rd

xbox GT: is Lagermiester
---
I payed for this game, so I play this game the way I want.
#20AlleRacingPosted 3/18/2013 7:33:17 PM
AlleRacing posted...

How many purple one have you come across?

How man purple Hyperion Weisenheimers have you found? Dahl Eels? The only thing that makes these 'rare' is that each element for the Maliwan barrel gets its own name, which isn't the case with the the other barrels.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg