what are the head drop rates for...

#1RaptorkittyPosted 3/18/2013 8:35:32 AM
Terra, BNK3R, and Henry?
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#2resealablePosted 3/18/2013 8:48:14 AM
From what I see around here the number to describe how low they are hasn't been invented yet.
#3ClarifinatiousPosted 3/18/2013 8:51:10 AM
For some reason 1% seems about right.
---
I am the true coward, hiding from sincere expressions
like a vampire in the nude who hides from the light.
#4Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:54:42 AM
Really? I've gotten one from Henry and Terra without really trying. I was just trying to figure a rough estimate of how long it'd take.
---
#5resealablePosted 3/18/2013 9:02:29 AM
Raptorkitty posted...
Really? I've gotten one from Henry and Terra without really trying. I was just trying to figure a rough estimate of how long it'd take.

Luck is on your side then. I've killed terra plenty of times and the only thing he's dropped besides the class mods is a pitchfork. But you already got heads and his grenade was dropped on the first kill. If I were you I'd go hunt for a legendary you want while you're still on a roll.
#6Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:17:12 AM
resealable posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

Luck is on your side then. I've killed terra plenty of times and the only thing he's dropped besides the class mods is a pitchfork. But you already got heads and his grenade was dropped on the first kill. If I were you I'd go hunt for a legendary you want while you're still on a roll.

The head dropped after like a dozen kills. Was leveling my sister. I've gotten a butt ton of Legendaries this past week. Black Hole out of a chest, WTF, from Treasure Room last week(lvl30ish), low level Logan's Gun the other day, 5 Bees in two days. Pitchfork yesterday. Lots more. Only I was even farming were Bees and those dropped pretty well. Besides, I had to farm for a total of like 12 hours for my Redundant Fibber, so my luck isn't ALWAYS great. Hahaha
---
#7The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/18/2013 9:46:04 AM
I got Zer0's heads from BNK-3R and Henry without much bother, but I've yet to get Terramorphous to drop a head for Zer0, but he has dropped a head for Axton (which makes him look a bit like Bison from Street Fighter). I would like Zer0's head from Terramorphous, but I've stopped farming him recently in favour of just playing the game.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#8LaharPosted 3/18/2013 10:38:57 AM
Axton's Dapper Gent from Henry took me a long time. He dropped three Cradles before I saw the head.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#9Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:47:41 AM
Lahar posted...
Axton's Dapper Gent from Henry took me a long time. He dropped three Cradles before I saw the head.

Damn. I wonder if I'm gonna get another head or get the Hide first from Terra. Hide's the only of his drops I have seen.
---
#10SinisterBladePosted 3/18/2013 12:47:59 PM
I should kill Terra a few times with the four player slider enabled, see how his drops stack up to my previous recollections. Ive gotten two HoT's off him, one grounded the other Alkaline, but that's all. Two of his assigned drops after around 110 kills. Not complaining either, but he is very frustrating to farm for long periods, because of disappointment.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!