Dmg inconsistancy with salvador..??

#1Psycho_PansyPosted 3/18/2013 9:31:52 AM
I have a lvl 25 gunzerker currently in oportunity. When gunzerkering i notice that using the rocket launcher in my left hand drastically cuts down the damage to insignifficant amounts. It does around 3417 dmg in my right regardless if im zerking or not, but in left hand it does a pitiful 280-400 damage. Other guns work fine and tried with different launchers, but always roughly 10x less dmg in left hand. Anyone have this problem?
---
GamerTag: TerdMuncherX I am always giving out freebies in BL2. Contact me on xbox rather than here
#2JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/18/2013 9:56:10 AM
It's probably the elemental glitch, where if you have the same elemental type weapon in both hands the weapon in the left hand does the damage of the weapon in the right hand. So more than likely you have an explosive weapon in your right hand and the rockets were doing that weapons damage instead of it's normal damage.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#3Psycho_Pansy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:11:17 AM
JustinTheJagged posted...
It's probably the elemental glitch, where if you have the same elemental type weapon in both hands the weapon in the left hand does the damage of the weapon in the right hand. So more than likely you have an explosive weapon in your right hand and the rockets were doing that weapons damage instead of it's normal damage.

Nope.. Still with non element weapon in right hand rocket does crap damage
---
GamerTag: TerdMuncherX I am always giving out freebies in BL2. Contact me on xbox rather than here
#4Psycho_Pansy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:15:01 AM

Got an explosive assault in right hand does 400 dmg. Rocket still does 200.. Switch them around rocket in right, assault in left, and assault is doing 4000 lmao..
---
#5Psycho_Pansy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:36:30 AM
So after playing around shootin the dummy in town i noticed other wierd sh*t. When two rockets are duel wielded they both do correct damge, but when a rocket in left and any other weapon, even explosive assault in right, rocket does about 10x left(even elemental rocket have less dmg)

Had a vlodof in right and tediore rocket in left, went into gun menu swapped the two, then noticed te tediore, which was now in right hand had infinite ammo until gunzerkeing timed out, at one point did something and it had infinate ammo even after gunzerking ended.

The explosive assault rifle did 10x damge in left hand when a rocket ( even elemental rocket) is in right hand.

This was all done witg zero skills placed(aside from the point to get gunzerk) and no relic shield or class mod effects..
---
#6Psycho_Pansy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:49:32 AM
Ive figured that the rocket in left hand will match the damage of whatever weapon is in right hand regarless of type and element, the only exception is having two rockets which will each do proper damage.
And the explosive assault rifle matches the damage of whatever rocket launcher is in right hand. I would like to test a grenade launcher type weapon and explosive pistols but dont have any aailable at the moment
---
#7JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/18/2013 10:54:15 AM
That is indeed strange.
---
#8LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 3/18/2013 12:13:34 PM
Not to be that guy, but this is a rather old glitch. Allows Sal to do massive amounts of damage.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#9PensatoPosted 3/18/2013 12:47:11 PM
That is indeed strange.

It's not strange, it's the exact glitch you explained, just that you said it has to be the same elemental type for the glitch...it doesn't.
#10JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/18/2013 2:30:05 PM
Pensato posted...
That is indeed strange.

It's not strange, it's the exact glitch you explained, just that you said it has to be the same elemental type for the glitch...it doesn't.

Oh. I had never encountered it outside of same elemental type weapons before.
---