Strange bugs since the last patch

#1MGunzCPosted 3/18/2013 10:53:51 AM
Have had no issues with this game, having completed all missions in both normal and TVHM plus all 3 DLCs. However, for the past 2 days since the patch, a few bugs are happening in the DLCs:

1. Bought 2 Seraph items but they did not register on the "Shady Dealings" BA Challenge.
2. After killing the Rock Bullymong in Hammerlock's DLC, it didn't check the box. Had to reload and it worked the second tome.
3. Shot the switch to extend the bridge to get to Nakayama'd ship, and it didn't work. Had to reload, run through the level again and it worked the second time.
4. Currently, for the mission to Defeat Voracidous, there is no diamond next to Candlerakk's Crag in the Fast Travel Station even though I can teleport there.

Nothing game-breaking. Just annoying to me but could be very confusing for someone doing these missions for the first time.

Any other bugs out there?

- - -
How can I miss you if you won't go away?
#2JrsBeanz03Posted 3/18/2013 11:34:39 AM
The issue pertaining shooting the switch objective to extend the bridge, is nothing new. In fact, it came with the Hammerlock DLC.

Though if you want to avoid this happening to you again in the future, just simply wait a second or two after the objective pops up to shoot the switch. Since shooting the switch before you get the objective to do so, will cause it to glitch out.
#3KCL72900Posted 3/18/2013 12:14:49 PM
I also bought some items with seraph crystals and it didn't register for the challenge either. So I guess I'll just wait to buy crap until they get their stuff together with these patches and hot fixes.
---
Gamertag: DarthCameron
#4MGunzC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:52:13 PM
Thanx for the info on the switch glitch. I probably shot it too fast. Probably shot the Rock Bullymong too fast too...

I was in TVHM when I bought the Seraph items. Curious, I saved to a USB drive and came back with him to try again. Same thing at Hammerlocks, Bada$$ Crater, and Oasis. Switched to Normal mode and tried again at all 3 locations and, surprisingly, buying items at Hammerlocks Lodge gave credit to the BA challenge while the Crater and Oasis did not.

So if UR buying Seraph items just to complete the Shady Dealings challenge, Hammerlocks on normal seems to work... for now...

- - -
I keep on forgetting I forgot about you.
#5DarkDemon373Posted 3/18/2013 9:21:55 PM
The Rock Bullymong thing happened to me when the DLC first came out so I'd say that's nothing new.
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318
#6Violent_ShadowPosted 3/18/2013 9:23:47 PM
Anyone having trouble with Moxxi not giving up her bad touch after enough tups?
she drops the good touch but the game glitches out and she does nothing the 2nd time. Tried it with several characters earlier, same thing.
---
"Beautiful lies beget ugly truths."
#7MGunzC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:47:14 PM
Unfortunately, MoXXXi only gives the Bad Touch once per character,

Just use a second controller, give the new character some money for tips, and MoXXXi will give that character the Bad Touch at the level appropriate to your main character's Storyline/Level. Then trade it and delete the new character.

- - -
If the phone don't ring, you'll know it's me.
#8JimiMorrison187Posted 3/19/2013 12:00:16 AM(edited)
She will give you more than one, but most people probably don't have the funds to get it early on...lol

I've had her give it to me up to Level 15 and gotten 3 in a game before. That's it though. Never after Level 15 can I get it. Then it is Good Touch the rest of the way. It might be a certain mission that stops it too, but I never tried it again since who cares about a LEvel 15 one.
---
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh
#9Violent_ShadowPosted 3/19/2013 7:17:19 AM
MGunzC posted...
Unfortunately, MoXXXi only gives the Bad Touch once per character,

Just use a second controller, give the new character some money for tips, and MoXXXi will give that character the Bad Touch at the level appropriate to your main character's Storyline/Level. Then trade it and delete the new character..

This worked first time, thanks very much sir!
---
"Beautiful lies beget ugly truths."
#10MGunzC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 7:14:57 PM
Good. Since you do this as often as you like, provided you have the funds, try to get a good version; I prefer the Consummate (Inc Wpn Dmg).

Also, they can spawn with better parts - you'll know when the "chance to ignite" goes up to 17.5% (Good Touch) or to 18.1% (Bad Touch), plus the Reload Speed should be around 2.5 and Magazine Size around about 32 or so. Finally, some scopes are better than others, and sometimes they spawn without one.

Good Luck!