Top DPS Mechromancer build

#11JimiMorrison187Posted 3/18/2013 1:23:25 PM(edited)
You get used to it. You honestly can't use Gaige without picking Anarchy because the damge is ridiculous. You can use Discord with it so it doesn't matter if you screw up.

With the Fibber you have to bounce the shots off something so it splits so her Close Enough skill is gold as well. Necessary for high Anarch anyways since the accuracy is lower.

With max Anarchy I doubt you can do more damage than with a Redundant Shock Fibber. Especially if you go down the middle track and boost all her shock damage. Since you bounce shots with it, the accuracy doesn't matter much. It's like a shotgun almost since it shoot 16 bullets at once on a bounce. 8 x 2.

I've never looked into it, but I would guess that this is the highest DPS possibility in the game.
---
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh
#12killbot357Posted 3/18/2013 1:43:24 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
You get used to it. You honestly can't use Gaige without picking Anarchy because the damge is ridiculous. You can use Discord with it so it doesn't matter if you screw up.

You definitely can use Gaige without picking Anarchy. I'm more interested in DOT and DeathTrap distracting enemies than dealing a ton of direct damage myself. The only reason I recommended Anarchy + Ravagers is because the TC doesn't seem interested in more complicated builds.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#13Da_KloWn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 3:29:10 PM
I'm interested in any build, I just simply want to put out ridiculous damage.
---
Pokemon Black2 FC:0605-4859-1257
#14WretchedOwlPosted 3/18/2013 4:27:03 PM

With the Fibber you have to bounce the shots off something so it splits so her Close Enough skill is gold as well. Necessary for high Anarch anyways since the accuracy is lower.

With max Anarchy I doubt you can do more damage than with a Redundant Shock Fibber. Especially if you go down the middle track and boost all her shock damage. Since you bounce shots with it, the accuracy doesn't matter much. It's like a shotgun almost since it shoot 16 bullets at once on a bounce. 8 x 2.

I've never looked into it, but I would guess that this is the highest DPS possibility in the game.

Well, the Fibber is hardly a gun that I'd actually use anyway. I don't fancy running around looking at the floor trying to kill stuff with it.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#15genesis42Posted 3/18/2013 4:41:50 PM
If you simply want to run a pure DPS build, use a LBT/OC build with 600 Anarchy stacks and the ShamFleet.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#16Da_KloWn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:12:41 PM
Can you show me the build. I'm kinda new to the game.
---
Pokemon Black2 FC:0605-4859-1257
#17DRCEQPosted 3/18/2013 5:42:45 PM
Normally I use Anarchy Gaige, but right now I've respec'd her into the other two trees just for the sake of having accuracy so I can grind up a few BARs.

I don't have any of the gold super weapons that you can obtain from raid bosses, but my best weapons are an E-Tech SMG that does massive fire damage and a huge clip, and a Vladof Anarchy with a 60 clip mag, 10.4 fire rate, and 9047 damage per shot. it's faster than pretty much anything save for certain spinniguns.

I was lucky to find a Longbow Quasar on an ammo shop this weekend, I saved up enough Torgue tokens to buy a 40K damage Nukem, and I also obtained a level 49 The Bee yesterday. Add that to Anarchy and you have even MORE damage than usual.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#18genesis42Posted 3/18/2013 5:43:03 PM
Da_KloWn posted...
Can you show me the build. I'm kinda new to the game.

Sure thing. Here's a link to the skill tree:

http://www.bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#000000000000055100140551415100151000

Weapons: Shock Norfleet (it's all you need).
Although you could also probably use a Shock Topneea for ammo regen or whatever.

Shield: The Sham (94% absorption rate).
Grenade Mod: Longbow Quasar / Longbow Storm Front.
Class Mod: Slayer of Terramorphous.
Relic: 30% Shock damage.

Have fun.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#19xHuckleberryPosted 3/18/2013 5:44:28 PM
Get the AR, Hail.

Do work son.
#20JimiMorrison187Posted 3/18/2013 5:52:51 PM(edited)

You definitely can use Gaige without picking Anarchy. I'm more interested in DOT and DeathTrap distracting enemies than dealing a ton of direct damage myself. The only reason I recommended Anarchy + Ravagers is because the TC doesn't seem interested in more complicated builds.

There is no reason to. None at all. Anarchy costs you a few points and you don't need to dedicat anything else to it. You can pick any other column and go all the way down. Anarchy is basically one of the top line items that you just always get because it is so good.

You can certainly make it better, but you don't need to focus on it. 250 stacks is fine. IT's a hell of a lot better than any other bonus you can get. It just has a tremendous bang for your buck. IT's a waste to ignore it imo. You can still have blood soaked shields, or the entire middle column if you want. I always use the shock bonuses with her.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg