LF Gaige Heads/Skins

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Gaige Heads/Skins
2 years ago#1
I need the following

Heads
Lovely Corpse
Digitized Death
Metal Blood

Skins
Muddy and Bloody
Don't Feel Blue
Rosy and Riveting
Candy corn
Stinger Missile
Distorted Society
A Misfit
Pop and Rock
Pure Velvet

I have a ton of legendaries so let me know what you need.
---
GT- Instant PK
2 years ago#2
I've got a spare Metal Blood, would you be able to swap an Infinity for it?

GT is Hazy Reality
---
You will never realise what darkness lies inside, inside my mind - Sirenia
2 years ago#3
doubleCS posted...
I've got a spare Metal Blood, would you be able to swap an Infinity for it?

GT is Hazy Reality

I have a Rapid Infinity fire Infinity and a shock Infinity. Which one do you need?
---
GT- Instant PK
2 years ago#4
I have several mules with every skin in the game on them. I can't do it now but in a couple of hours I can fill any gaps in your collecton you still need.
---
Sig.
2 years ago#5
Zenxin posted...
I have several mules with every skin in the game on them. I can't do it now but in a couple of hours I can fill any gaps in your collecton you still need.

Sweet. I won't be on for a couple hours either. Send me a message or something whenever you get on.
---
GT- Instant PK
2 years ago#6
Zenxin posted...

Do you happen to have the Valentine set?
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
2 years ago#7
WickedRogue posted...
Zenxin posted...

Do you happen to have the Valentine set?

um. give me a moment and I'll check. I -should- but it's possible I don't.
---
Sig.
2 years ago#8
sorry that took so long. yes, I have them.
---
Sig.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#10
When you get a chance can you send me them? My GT is WickedRogue.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Gaige Heads/Skins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived