Borderlands 2 - Got a refund on the Season Pass today

#51IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 3/19/2013 8:47:48 AM
SchnawserHauser posted...
this whole thing is hilarious... i love how you people let the trolls just like... eat you.

What's this "you people" business bro? I don't wanna hurt your feelings but that comes off kinda racist man. How dare you? Where do you get off? What gives you the nerve? All kidding aside, TC isn't a troll. He's a lying idiot.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#52ZurickSavesYOU(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:21:18 AM
Internet is nothing but liars and trolls according to this forum. I thought I was helping some people out who may have had buyer's remorse instead I just got attacked because you people think everyone is a troll or a liar. Well, I guess that's that then. Have fun, sorry you guys weren't more receptive to a positive thing. (Getting your $ Back for something that is clearly broken/awful is a positive.)

Have fun! Hopefully they fix this for Borderlands 3/Worlds
#53JediWatchmenPosted 3/19/2013 12:20:38 PM
with your apple analogy if you bring in the rotten apples they are going to give you a refund just like an grocer will on a rotted or spoiled product but you have to bring the product with a few hours to a day. they most likely won't give you your money back but they will let you exchange it for a product of the same type of equal value. i Loved torgue's i never had any glitches could be i was lucky but i got a lot of fun and humor out of it and that is all i wanted. i am just starting scarlett and so far it is fun.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#54MrImpatient35Posted 3/19/2013 3:19:12 PM
Of the 3 DLC so far, I only liked one of them (Torgue). I'm hoping that the 4th is enjoyable, or the pass would have been a waste. I still have high hopes for this DLC.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#55jreed1337Posted 3/19/2013 3:23:14 PM
i don't know, sir hammerlocks was awesome if you ask me. i dont understand all the hate for it.

i've been having fun in the pirate DLC as well. i mean, its basically EXACTLY like the vanilla game, just with new scenery. what more were you guys expecting exactly?
---
1+3+3=7
#56mastercheeze313Posted 3/19/2013 4:02:03 PM
This is obviously fake. There is no way in hell Micro$oft would EVER give someone a refund for something bought off of Xbox LIVE. I'm sure you all knew that already, but I just had to say it.
---
Say not in grief "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was.
#57iriswcPosted 3/19/2013 4:24:32 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
iriswc posted...
Epic_McDude posted...
God, this entire board has become a bunch of unfriendly douchebags. This is why I rarely post on it anymore.

Agreed.

I'm starting to think half the regular posters here either work at gearbox or have friends that do. The over sensitive defense of a company is just amazing

How about this. If you like and enjoy the game, post here and we'll talk about it. If you have in game problems, post here and people will help you and share their experience. If you're coming here to complain about the game or the people who made it, f*** off because nobody wants to hear it. Yeah, Gearbox screwed up here and there, so what? The thousands of people that are currently playing it accept it without having to p*** and moan about their problems with it, why can't you? If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't post here.

Your response is exactly my point.
#58xHuckleberryPosted 3/19/2013 4:39:09 PM
You just cant expect to go to a games forum and talk bad about it AND not expect some attempts at your life. If you do this, and come here looking to make friends...you are just mistaken. And its not just here, and with BL2, or gearbox. So go ahead and clear your brain cache cause youre thinking small world, living in a big one.
#59WretchedOwlPosted 3/19/2013 4:52:39 PM
iriswc posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
iriswc posted...
Epic_McDude posted...
God, this entire board has become a bunch of unfriendly douchebags. This is why I rarely post on it anymore.

Agreed.

I'm starting to think half the regular posters here either work at gearbox or have friends that do. The over sensitive defense of a company is just amazing

How about this. If you like and enjoy the game, post here and we'll talk about it. If you have in game problems, post here and people will help you and share their experience. If you're coming here to complain about the game or the people who made it, f*** off because nobody wants to hear it. Yeah, Gearbox screwed up here and there, so what? The thousands of people that are currently playing it accept it without having to p*** and moan about their problems with it, why can't you? If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't post here.

I don't know anyone who works at Gearbox. I'm just saying that no one wants to listen to you cry and badmouth a game that most people posting here are enjoying and trying to continue playing. I don't know what you guys expected out of the DLC, but the way I see it, more content is more content. And with this game, they brought some really awesome guns and some fun storyline play in with the DLCs, and that makes it worth it to me, and many others. And as for these allegations of bugs and glitches with the DLC TC mentioned, I have no clue what he's talking about. I've done the whole story quest and most of the sides in every DLC released thus far, and never ran into any problems whatsoever.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#60iriswcPosted 3/19/2013 5:11:16 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
iriswc posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
iriswc posted...
Epic_McDude posted...

Agreed.

I don't know anyone who works at Gearbox. I'm just saying that no one wants to listen to you cry and badmouth a game that most people posting here are enjoying and trying to continue playing. I don't know what you guys expected out of the DLC, but the way I see it, more content is more content. And with this game, they brought some really awesome guns and some fun storyline play in with the DLCs, and that makes it worth it to me, and many others. And as for these allegations of bugs and glitches with the DLC TC mentioned, I have no clue what he's talking about. I've done the whole story quest and most of the sides in every DLC released thus far, and never ran into any problems whatsoever.

I actually didn't say a thing about the game in my post, so for all you know i could agree with you about the dlc. I actually do. But, my point is there are so many people on here that aggressively defend the game when someone says their own opinion. I get that TC is probably lying about the refund but some people didn't like the dlc and feel its a rip off or they actually did have glitches. Just because you didn't doesn't mean everyone else didn't either.