Borderlands 2 - Got a refund on the Season Pass today

#61PensatoPosted 3/19/2013 5:23:34 PM
iriswc posted...
I get that TC is probably lying about the refund but some people didn't like the dlc and feel its a rip off or they actually did have glitches. Just because you didn't doesn't mean everyone else didn't either.

TC is lying. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. This whole thread was his lame attempt at trolling. Most of the posts are people derping him for it.

However, I get what you're trying to say. Fanboys will defend anything. I made a statement about how poor Gearbox's code is, and a bunch of derp fans said it was perfectly acceptable to release a game with the amount of bugs and glitches BL2 was because they "think" they heard their community college professor tell them it was okay to release a buggy and gltichy product to paying customers. lolz

I haven't been a fan of the DLC, but I've played through a lot worse than BL2's DLC.

Also, MS doesn't give refunds.
#62MRxSLEEPPosted 3/19/2013 5:47:11 PM
When Calling Microsoft, It Depends On Who Answers The Phone. I've Called Before An Not Been Able To Resolve A Similar Quality Issue, Spent A Couple Hours Arguing, Getting Told That I Was In The Wrong - By 2 Supervisors. Then Called Back The Next Day And The Phone Happened To Be Answered By Somebody In "Billing" Or Something. She Promptly Apologized For The Issue, Refunded My Money AND Emailed Me A Code For A Year Subscription To Gold - TooK No More Than 5 Minutes!

Sorry For Any Typos AnD All The Capitol Letters, I'm Using My Phone And I Don't Know Why It's Doing This :(
#63SimplyQuidPosted 3/20/2013 10:53:15 AM
This thread wasted five minutes of my life and I want them back!
#64SimplyQuidPosted 3/20/2013 10:54:17 AM
MRxSLEEP posted...
When Calling Microsoft, It Depends On Who Answers The Phone. I've Called Before An Not Been Able To Resolve A Similar Quality Issue, Spent A Couple Hours Arguing, Getting Told That I Was In The Wrong - By 2 Supervisors. Then Called Back The Next Day And The Phone Happened To Be Answered By Somebody In "Billing" Or Something. She Promptly Apologized For The Issue, Refunded My Money AND Emailed Me A Code For A Year Subscription To Gold - TooK No More Than 5 Minutes!

Sorry For Any Typos AnD All The Capitol Letters, I'm Using My Phone And I Don't Know Why It's Doing This :(

Also, dude, wtf is up with your typing? You don't need to capitalize every word. It makes you look like a spaz.
#65RipTorePosted 3/20/2013 12:20:40 PM
The ratio of butt hurt to who gives a **** in this topic is amazing.
---
Check out the new, improved WOT board. Now with LESS topicality: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=408
#66TsurukePosted 3/20/2013 1:06:44 PM(edited)
Pensato posted...
iriswc posted...
I get that TC is probably lying about the refund but some people didn't like the dlc and feel its a rip off or they actually did have glitches. Just because you didn't doesn't mean everyone else didn't either.

TC is lying. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. This whole thread was his lame attempt at trolling. Most of the posts are people derping him for it.

However, I get what you're trying to say. Fanboys will defend anything. I made a statement about how poor Gearbox's code is, and a bunch of derp fans said it was perfectly acceptable to release a game with the amount of bugs and glitches BL2 was because they "think" they heard their community college professor tell them it was okay to release a buggy and gltichy product to paying customers. lolz

I haven't been a fan of the DLC, but I've played through a lot worse than BL2's DLC.

Also, MS doesn't give refunds.

lolz, NOW I remember why I labeled you "Troll_with_ a_capital_T"
I remember that thread quite well, and well, no one said it was "acceptable" nor did anyone say anything about community colleges with your invalid arguments (and STILL making invalid arguments by committing fallacies) -- if anything, you were proven wrong and never came back to fix any of your invalid arguments. You just assumed that there were fanboy defending Gearbox when that wasn't the case -- please go back and read that thread all over again before aimlessly indirectly attacking a group of people.

However to the topic at hand -- MS has been known not to give out refunds, but at the same time they have been rarely known to reimburse a customer depending on who you get to help, the situation, etc...

TC may or may have not gotten lucky but from what I gather it is highly unlikely due to the duration of the DLC bought up until the reimbursement -- that being said I can't claim TC is lying or not said there was not proof given (via email) or heard in on the conversation and how TC explained said situation to the representative.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#67hotpiercedguyPosted 3/20/2013 7:31:52 PM
I have problems believing OP without a screenshot.

OP: Please post a shot of the letter in which they confirm your refund, or the bank deposit into your account from them.
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc