LF legendary gunzerker mod and/or someone to help farm BA points and eridium too

#1staycool7989Posted 3/18/2013 6:00:04 PM
80/80

Got BA rank glitched, but lost everything my character didn't have equipped (including deck and other upgrades) and it reset me to normal (though I retained my level 50) so anyone who wants to help me blaze through then run a lvl 50 TVHM is welcome to help me out. GT in sig, I have all the DLC is you want to farm a specific boss for eridium or anything. Duping is fine, can't trade unless you want generic crap...
---
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris
#2killbot357Posted 3/18/2013 8:33:01 PM
Huh sounds a bit more like you got power leveled and want someone to unlock TVHM for you.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#3staycool7989(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:36:03 PM
killbot357 posted...
Huh sounds a bit more like you got power leveled and want someone to unlock TVHM for you.

Except I haven't... you can check my achievements. I don't want someone to do this FOR me cynic... I want someone to do this WITH me. Its more enjoyable that way.
---
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris