LF legendary gunzerker mod and/or someone to help farm BA points and eridium too

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF legendary gunzerker mod and/or someone to help farm BA points and eridium too

User Info: staycool7989

staycool7989
3 years ago#1
80/80

Got BA rank glitched, but lost everything my character didn't have equipped (including deck and other upgrades) and it reset me to normal (though I retained my level 50) so anyone who wants to help me blaze through then run a lvl 50 TVHM is welcome to help me out. GT in sig, I have all the DLC is you want to farm a specific boss for eridium or anything. Duping is fine, can't trade unless you want generic crap...
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#2
Huh sounds a bit more like you got power leveled and want someone to unlock TVHM for you.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2

User Info: staycool7989

staycool7989
3 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
Huh sounds a bit more like you got power leveled and want someone to unlock TVHM for you.

Except I haven't... you can check my achievements. I don't want someone to do this FOR me cynic... I want someone to do this WITH me. Its more enjoyable that way.
Team Awesome's official pretty boy master of rage and underage (Don't worry, it'll be fine...)
Xbox LIVE GT: ixiChuck Norris
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF legendary gunzerker mod and/or someone to help farm BA points and eridium too

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived