Pimon and Tumba

#1lonelyhuntrPosted 3/18/2013 5:53:20 PM
So are they bugged? I read all around saying you will see Tumba all the time, but without pimon. I have been farming them all day and I have only seen them once and they were together... so was it fixed? They spawn together now or was I just lucky?

Also, anyone have any advice on farming them? I dont know if im doing it right but I spawn, run through all the enemies(I dont have the slaughter dome) see if they are there (I was told they dont spawn, they are there when the map loads). If they are not a quit out and load again.
---
Video games make you smarter. If it wasn't for Monster Hunter i would have never noticed that 60 was divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,12 and 15.
#2lonelyhuntr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:49:28 PM
Does it matter who you kill first? I just got lucky and got them 3 times in a row, but im trying to get a transformer but now ive gotten 3 deliverence's, and I always kill tumba last. Is it a coincidence or does it matter?
---
Video games make you smarter. If it wasn't for Monster Hunter i would have never noticed that 60 was divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,12 and 15.
#3Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/18/2013 6:52:23 PM
Ive never seen one spawn without the other. I got a Deliverance shotty off them at like lvl 22 or something, and then went back in after everything scaled to 50 and got a Slagging Deliverance shotty.

Its not going to matter which one you kill first, if they spawn. Each of them has like a 1/20 chance to drop a legendary. 1/10 if youre using the vault hunter relic.

In any case, just keep in mind that when farming, you have a 95% chance to fail at getting the drop. 90% if youre using the relic.
#4lonelyhuntr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 6:58:45 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Ive never seen one spawn without the other. I got a Deliverance shotty off them at like lvl 22 or something, and then went back in after everything scaled to 50 and got a Slagging Deliverance shotty.

Its not going to matter which one you kill first, if they spawn. Each of them has like a 1/20 chance to drop a legendary. 1/10 if youre using the vault hunter relic.

In any case, just keep in mind that when farming, you have a 95% chance to fail at getting the drop. 90% if youre using the relic.

I was told that relic didnt do anything
---
#5RaptorkittyPosted 3/18/2013 6:59:12 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...

I like to think of it as a 5-10% chance to win now, 90-95% chance to win later.

Also, I've farmed Tumba before, but have yet to see Pimon.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#6LaharPosted 3/18/2013 7:02:34 PM
I think people say that one is a rare spawn (Pimon?).

I've only seen them together twice. Once in my very first PT, first time in the area, another time more recently in a lobby where we were frantically trying to kill both. No ding for challenge completed.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#7DRCEQPosted 3/18/2013 7:11:46 PM
I've only seen Tumba once. I have NEVER seen Pimon spawn.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#8JkickitPosted 3/18/2013 7:18:40 PM
I saw Tumba today doing the story in TVHVM, no Pimon though.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#9lonelyhuntr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:27:09 PM
Ive now seen them 8 times and they are always both together for me
---
#10demonwithinPosted 3/18/2013 9:48:22 PM
They seem to spawn as a pair for me. Through 3 full play throughs and have seen them maybe 15 times. Don't like farming there, but I might try it again to break the monotony of Pete, Terra, and whatever random bad ass/boss I end on.

Finally got a decent deliverance today,but Pete dropped it after I had tried farming it from the preserve.
---
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel