LF Practicable Slowhand/s and a few little bits.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Practicable Slowhand/s and a few little bits.
3 years ago#1
Looking for elemental versions of the Practicable Slowhand (shock/fire preferred). Also looking for these level 50 items if someone has them~

The Transformer
The Cradle
Chére Amie
Ravager (farmed this for a while now and all i get is the "Lumpy" prefix)
Merciful Nurse Class Mod (Siren) I got one over the weekend from Terra.. then the game froze FML.

I have a lot of legendaries for trade/dupe, Infinities, Cobra, Twister, a good range of shields, all B****es, legendary, class mod, Hides (alkaline and grounded too), and quite a few weapons in different elements, just ask and i'm sure i may be able to help you out somehow.

Also, do any players know if the Killer Cat Class Mod can spawn with 5-4-4 stats? I've had about 13 of these now with only 5-4-3.

Thanks to all.
"Beautiful lies beget ugly truths."
3 years ago#2
I have the practicable slow hand in fire I don't need.
3 years ago#3
I have the first three, and I believe the class mod as well. I have access to a Sinewy Ravager, but I do not have it on me. If you would like I can set you up.

GT Dark Apostate
3 years ago#4
@winterassassinX ~ That would be welcome, thank you!

@Dark_Apostate ~ Yes please, that would be greatly appreciated. Is there anything you are looking for that i can repay you with?
3 years ago#5
I have a 85% transformer I think and I have a slag slow hand. Gt is Suicidal pooh let me know if you are interested
I am made of 50% epic, 50% win, 50% LOL and 50% waffles. That is hardcore.
3 years ago#6
I have a practicable shock slowhand, a merciful nurse mod and potent ravager I can spare if you still need them. Do you happen to have a pop and rock skin for gaige?
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
3 years ago#7
I'm on now for a while and will be on agian later. So when do you want the slow hand.
3 years ago#8
I could dupe my Juicy Ravager (50% crit dmg) for you when I get off work tonight. Its got the Torgue grip, but the Tediore stock.. Still the best one I've seen so far at 8687x16.

I found a Casual Ravager not too long ago that actually had better damage with around 8.2x18, but... the accuracy on it was litterally... 5. The crosshairs were out to the sides of my screen. So I chucked it.
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
3 years ago#9
@winterassassinX ~ Whenever you are ready, i would message you but i don't have/see your GT.
Mine is SUBJECT BK201, is there anything i can give you in return?

@WretchedOwl ~ That would be great if you could do that. Holla at me on XBL when you're free, i should be around for a while tonight.

@JustinTheJagged ~ Yes please, i'll check on the skin as i have a Gaige mule somewhere with some skins on it I will get back to you ASAP on that.

@mcelv52a ~ I have sent you a message on Xbox Live :)

Big thanks to everyone helping me out here, it's appreciated ^^
3 years ago#10
I'll send invite now winterassassinX is GT
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Practicable Slowhand/s and a few little bits.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived