Blackhole shield frustrations

#1moonroach6207Posted 3/19/2013 1:15:13 PM
ive been farming for the last several hours for a blackhole shield. ive gotten two. one level 48 one (useless) and a level 50 one with 50k shield but only 3300 shield recharge rate. also pretty useless. im wanting it for my gaige to use in conjunction with a BFF/LBT build. if anyone has a quick charging lvl 50 version of this shield, i will trade anything for it (if duping isnt your thing). im wanting it for deathtrap, and i dont care about shield capacity, just delay/recharge rate. please god help, because im so sick of farming for the thing and getting crap in return.

side note: oddly enough the two that i got came back to back. i got the lvl 48 version and was dissapointed, save/quit, killed him again and got the lvl 50 version.
#2moonroach6207(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:21:27 PM
i will msg you with my gamertag if your interested in helping me. i have a plethora of legendary guns id be willing to trade/dupe in return. whatever tickles your fancy.
#3moonroach6207(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:38:51 PM
well if anyones got any other suggestions for a better shield to use on deathtrap, im all ears. transformer doesnt work on him unfortunately (i was looking forward to thunderballing him and keeping his shield up constantly), the evolution doesnt either, so its down to some kind of nova or spike shield. the firehawk is an obvious choice, but fire dmg is really situational. shock is kind of a given, its probably the most versatile element in the game.
#4RaptorkittyPosted 3/19/2013 1:42:47 PM
I farmed one earlier. 1st kill. (After quest) Not sure on recharge rate but 40k or so cap and 77k damage.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#5linktwoPosted 3/19/2013 1:52:07 PM
If you still need one I have a pretty nice one.
---
GT:ElderSpiritWolf
()xxxxxxxxx[l}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#6moonroach6207(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:54:44 PM
thanks for the reply.

well, provided its a lvl 50 one, since it has a lower shield cap it probably has a faster recharge rate/delay than mine. would you mind checking out the stats and posting? if its better than mine ill trade damn near anything you could name for it, if youre not into duping.
#7moonroach6207(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 1:55:51 PM
definitely. i gotta go pick up my paycheck from work, but ill msg you my gamertag. just shoot me a message on Live and ill get back to you about it ASAP. thanks a lot guys.
#8RaptorkittyPosted 3/19/2013 1:57:45 PM
moonroach6207 posted...
thanks for the reply.

well, provided its a lvl 50 one, since it has a lower shield cap it probably has a faster recharge rate/delay than mine. would you mind checking out the stats and posting? if its better than mine ill trade damn near anything you could name for it, if youre not into duping.

I'll check in a bit. Watching the Following. Its level 50 though.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board