My great luck continues! (Question Inside)

#1RaptorkittyPosted 3/19/2013 4:36:35 PM
So some people here may have noticed I've had some pretty good luck. Well I just got the treasure room for the first time in PT2.5 and got Sledge's Shotgun. Pretty happy.

My question is: Is it good and worth while to use?
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#2xHuckleberryPosted 3/19/2013 4:41:38 PM
Its a good gun imo. Its by far the most damaging shotgun in the game, but it as some really nice perks that some just dont have.
#3Jambi_ManPosted 3/19/2013 4:48:53 PM
Ahhh, sledges... One of my first legendaries acquired. I enjoyed using it for a long time. Very powerful at close range. It fires a super fast 2 round burst, so aim at the chest or lower, so that the recoil doesn't take the 2nd burst above their heads.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#4resealablePosted 3/19/2013 5:28:19 PM
Told ya, and I think its not as good as it used to be.
#5Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:53:44 PM
resealable posted...
Told ya, and I think its not as good as it used to be.

Haha. Well I did get what I wanted though. :P and a level 50 BH shield. Now I just gotta figure out how to solo Gee.
---
#6SinisterBladePosted 3/19/2013 6:47:41 PM
Ive learned Gee is actually easier to Solo. Once you learn his pattern, forge a rhythm and are properly equipped, he isnt so bad. Also he can not be fought below the 4P difficultly setting, even solo. Simply touching his gate or entering his arena enables the “Four Player Slider” or 4PS. So his DR's will be the highest possible, though unfortunately, Gee don't drop too good to begin with so prepare for frustration.

DR=Drop Rate btw xD
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 7:22:14 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Ive learned Gee is actually easier to Solo. Once you learn his pattern, forge a rhythm and are properly equipped, he isnt so bad. Also he can not be fought below the 4P difficultly setting, even solo. Simply touching his gate or entering his arena enables the “Four Player Slider” or 4PS. So his DR's will be the highest possible, though unfortunately, Gee don't drop too good to begin with so prepare for frustration.

DR=Drop Rate btw xD

Easiest if you cheese. Had a better time with Hyperious. Haha.
---
#8SinisterBladePosted 3/19/2013 8:06:58 PM
Not gonna lie, I only kill Pete now. He's very easy to cheese, but I smash him. I have most legendaries now, but hes still fun. Plus I can give away and repeats here.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!