Soloing Gee

#1RaptorkittyPosted 3/19/2013 4:55:55 PM
So I'm trying to solo Gee, got his health down under half last try. Best way to do this? Using a Zerker.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/19/2013 4:58:33 PM
Fistful of Hurt, Singularity Grenades, and as much health regen as you can stack. Dual Wielding Moxxi Weapons like Fire Slow hands, or fire Heartbreaker shotguns can add to this, as you will constantly get a little health regen off the burning elemental damage.

It basicly comes down to being able to immediately get Gee into that Acid Pool as soon as the worm dies, or things get ugly fast.
#3Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:02:55 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Fistful of Hurt, Singularity Grenades, and as much health regen as you can stack. Dual Wielding Moxxi Weapons like Fire Slow hands, or fire Heartbreaker shotguns can add to this, as you will constantly get a little health regen off the burning elemental damage.

It basicly comes down to being able to immediately get Gee into that Acid Pool as soon as the worm dies, or things get ugly fast.

So should I respec for health regen then?
---
#4DarkDemon373Posted 3/19/2013 5:40:47 PM
Kill a worm. Get Gee into pool with a singularity. If his shield drops before his health, crouch behind rock at entrance. AFK and profit.

If his health drops before the shield, something went wrong and the whole area will fill with worm fluids and you'll take damage.
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318
#5Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:19:52 PM
DarkDemon373 posted...
Kill a worm. Get Gee into pool with a singularity. If his shield drops before his health, crouch behind rock at entrance. AFK and profit.

If his health drops before the shield, something went wrong and the whole area will fill with worm fluids and you'll take damage.

I didn't wanna cheese him but I just can't seem to get him. And I have no net so I guess cheese it is. Thanks for the tip.
---
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/19/2013 6:40:06 PM
a flame of the firehawk shield with a rubi. novas will heal you.

absorb 1 pool of acid to make sure the shield doesnt recharge and the novas keep coming. the novas with the rubi will keep you healed faster than the acid can damage you

keep getting gee to absorb as many pools as possible to keep them from being constant damage to you and to increase the damage on him
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:49:26 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

absorb 1 pool of acid to make sure the shield doesnt recharge and the novas keep coming. the novas with the rubi will keep you healed faster than the acid can damage you

keep getting gee to absorb as many pools as possible to keep them from being constant damage to you and to increase the damage on him

Wow. That sounds extremely good.
---
#8genesis42Posted 3/19/2013 10:45:56 PM

Interesting...
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#9Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/20/2013 4:05:53 AM
Raptorkitty posted...

well, dont give me too much credit. wasnt my idea.

here's a video showing exactly how it works though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B614-sebuPY

its a way for people to at least get the challenge for beating him. and actually doesnt take all that long
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#10Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:36:26 AM
Raptorkitty posted...

Re
well, dont give me too much credit. wasnt my idea.

here's a video showing exactly how it works though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B614-sebuPY

its a way for people to at least get the challenge for beating him. and actually doesnt take all that long

I can't watch the video, but I will try it out later. So thanks.
---