What are the stats for the "perfect" DP Harold at Level 50?

#1JimiMorrison187Posted 3/19/2013 5:59:52 PM(edited)
What's the damage I want to see?

Legendaries use all the manufacturer's parts, or can they be mixed? I saw a Nukem with a Bandit scope in there, and I think I saw a Harold with a bandit grip on it. Crappy one of course. I saw a Lvl 50 DP HArold in the first machine I looked that was basically a beast, when I had 5 Torgue Tokens lol
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/19/2013 6:00:35 PM
Highest Harold damage Ive seen anywhere was just over 15k for a DP.
#3JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:01:58 PM
Nice. thanks.

Why the f*** do they all keep being Level 48 Legendaries for me? I see purples in there at Level 50. Beat Warrior already obviously. This DLC doesn't require you to finish it for Lvl 50's does it?
---
DARE you not to laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
#4JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:08:15 PM(edited)
I guess they do have mixes of parts. I have a "Stiff" version in the machine right now with a bandit grip, Malwain scope, and a Tediore accessory for stability I thnk it is.g

According to that chart I'm guessing I need a Torgue Barrel, Torgue, grip, and the 2x for the DP. Scope no matter.

Chart doesn't say if the Torgue grip does more damage than the Jakobs one, but the barrel does so I assume it is the same for teh grip.

http://i.imgur.com/MNVc3UE.jpg

^Courtesy of this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65731294
---
If you like Terraria and can't wait for Starbound check out Darkout too (Greenlight it!): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98158224
#5xBallyhooxPosted 3/19/2013 6:17:20 PM
153xx, thats with a jakobs grip
#6JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:20:14 PM(edited)

Excellent. Thanks. Not like I''ll complain either way. If I get a Torgue barrel with either grip I'm taking it...lol

The best Nukem has 400K+ doesn't it?
---
Because **** You is why
#7WretchedOwlPosted 3/19/2013 6:23:07 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...

Excellent. Thanks. Not like I''ll complain either way. If I get a Torgue barrel with either grip I'm taking it...lol

Just so you know, the barrel is gonna be tied with the title of the gun. So every Unkempt Harold is gonna have the same barrel, which is the UK Harold barrel. Same for every unique gun. And the one I carry has the Jakob's grip, and the damage on it is 15322x2, which is awesome.

And I actually found a perfect Nukem last night, with all torgue parts. Its damage is 426577 or something along those lines. Its amazing.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#8JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:29:29 PM

Just so you know, the barrel is gonna be tied with the title of the gun. So every Unkempt Harold is gonna have the same barrel, which is the UK Harold barrel. Same for every unique gun. And the one I carry has the Jakob's grip, and the damage on it is 15322x2, which is awesome.

And I actually found a perfect Nukem last night, with all torgue parts. Its damage is 426577 or something along those lines. Its amazing.

Perfect. Everything I wanted to know. Now to actually get one to show up. I've only seen one so far and it was a Level 48 with like 12.5K damage or something.

IS there a reason I keep seeing only Level 48s in my machines? Do I need to complete something else to get 50s to show more? Not sure I am getting any 50s in the Item of the Day. I'm in 2.5 so it should show me 50s sometimes shouldn't it?
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/k3u0zo.jpg
#9WretchedOwlPosted 3/19/2013 6:34:25 PM

Perfect. Everything I wanted to know. Now to actually get one to show up. I've only seen one so far and it was a Level 48 with like 12.5K damage or something.

IS there a reason I keep seeing only Level 48s in my machines? Do I need to complete something else to get 50s to show more? Not sure I am getting any 50s in the Item of the Day. I'm in 2.5 so it should show me 50s sometimes shouldn't it?

Well, there was actually an issue with that when they first released the DLC that they fixed via Hotfix, which to my understanding, if you're not playing online you won't get the Hotfixes. So when you start up BL2 and your Xbox is connected to live, then the items of the day in the Torgue vendors should always be lv50.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#10JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:36:06 PM

Well, there was actually an issue with that when they first released the DLC that they fixed via Hotfix, which to my understanding, if you're not playing online you won't get the Hotfixes. So when you start up BL2 and your Xbox is connected to live, then the items of the day in the Torgue vendors should always be lv50.

ahhh...that's what that was for eh? I guess I better download it then. Be wasting my time otherwise. Thanks for that.
---
Because **** You is why